India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

changing richa character from positv to neg again

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
It was hard to digest that since anand kc birth to this date leap is taken richa remain positive character for these chopras. But now i was thinking when will she again turn into negstive character. I thought of three prediction which i like to share.
1. Richa see siddhi out of jail and feels insecure regarding kunal that he will end up to siddhi.
2. She see siddhi with anand diwan and try to investigate regarding siddhi and comes to know that he is kunal and siddhi second child.
3. She see kunal and siddhi meeting up at some place (siddhi and kunal not meet purposely but coincidently) and she again try to become negative.
I was confused thats why lke to share with u and find about ur thought.
Pls do share ur thoughts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaMalarkodiAnkitaKaranRishrabhCoeur2PsychoFMS

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
When did Richa turn positive?? She is just being nice because Siddhi is not in the picture. Once she smells something about Siddhi all her psycho senses will be on full alert and she will show her devilishness again!! Yes, all the scenarios you wrote could happen. Lets see..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaparadigmAnkitaKaranstuti123

Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I know that she did not change at all but ispretending to do so. But in the eyes of these chopras she has been potraying her self goody goody for 9 years. And i even know that siddhi was not inthe scene since she was in jail for 9 years. But just for thought feel like sharing my POV and predictions to you.

Edited by sinal-saami - 07 August 2012 at 2:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Well if I had my way I would show SINAL meeting , initial hiccups but they cant stay away from one another , in the meantime Kunal seeks out the truth as to why Sid did what she did and we all know the answer Richa!Wink Then Kunal bring Siddhi home much to the chagrin of Richa and Veena maiyya , from then on Kunal-Siddhi should mentally torture Richa by simply being the couple they are!Oh I would love to see Richa walk into SINAL's room only to see them hugging! Or another scene where Kunal leads Siddhi to the bedroom and before closing the door tells 'Goodnight Richa' and next morning the Chopra's should be treated to a morning headline that reads 'RIcha Thakrla commits suicide'!!!LOLLOLLOL

Yes I am cruel but I hate that female and she has been around in the show too long for comfort!Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmyra_3490san_aishSinal_DevakshiDrivemecracyarabicaparadigmMalarkodiAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Well if I had my way I would show SINAL meeting , initial hiccups but they cant stay away from one another , in the meantime Kunal seeks out the truth as to why Sid did what she did and we all know the answer Richa!Wink Then Kunal bring Siddhi home much to the chagrin of Richa and Veena maiyya , from then on Kunal-Siddhi should mentally torture Richa by simply being the couple they are!Oh I would love to see Richa walk into SINAL's room only to see them hugging! Or another scene where Kunal leads Siddhi to the bedroom and before closing the door tells 'Goodnight Richa' and next morning the Chopra's should be treated to a morning headline that reads 'RIcha Thakrla commits suicide'!!!LOLLOLLOL

Yes I am cruel but I hate that female and she has been around in the show too long for comfort!Wink

Oh! dream on ChitraLOL.. but love what you saidEmbarrassed.. don't think it will happen thoughOuch. Waiting for the day in Pink!!Tongue

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Well if I had my way I would show SINAL meeting , initial hiccups but they cant stay away from one another , in the meantime Kunal seeks out the truth as to why Sid did what she did and we all know the answer Richa!WinkThen Kunal bring Siddhi home much to the chagrin of Richa and Veena maiyya , from then on Kunal-Siddhi should mentally torture Richa by simply being the couple they are!Oh I would love to see Richa walk into SINAL's room only to see them hugging! Or another scene where Kunal leads Siddhi to the bedroom and before closing the door tells 'Goodnight Richa' and next morning the Chopra's should be treated to a morning headline that reads 'RIcha Thakrla commits suicide'!!!LOLLOLLOL

Like ur hilarious thought chitss but seriously cvs will not show that much mercy on us. They hv already shown us mercy by not letting kunal marry witch( sorry richa).

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arabicaAnkitaKaran

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I think Richa will come to know of Twin Brothers, she will kidnap the Kunal's Anand and tell Kunal that Siddhi has kidnapped the child. Kunal will hunt Siddhi and see other Anand and as a result will fall in love with richa AngryAngry

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Go to top