Famous Words for Cast & Crew- just for fun! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Oh my God, Paru! It's YOUUU!!!!  Mere Wednesdays pagal partner! πŸ€£ Kaise aap? Srush gone awol but asked for friendship banana... me's thinking of gifting her pirahna instead! 🀒.. she left us high and dry last Wed yaar! 😑 

Anyways, I tried SOOO hard to get a very mean quote for Anji baby, but then I was afraid that my already sore butt (it was a longgg climb down! πŸ˜†) will be kicked off IF land... (I had a really mean one for Mamiji too!) so then I decided to behave like a sweet, innocent chimp, write decent stuff and keep my ass safe and sound! Well, I do need it for other stuff! 🀣

Paru, thanks for stopping by... thanks for comments... loved them, love you πŸ€— Happy late Friendship Day- for you I'll give a bunch of over-ripe bananas- easier to throw on Srush! 🀣 Can't wait for our bhakwas sessions again! πŸ₯³

@red -- LOL I wanted to write about it but decided to focus on your amazing simian abilities instead ... Srush needs to be given a good doze of her hyper smiley's for deserting us last Wednesday bey πŸ˜‰ ... What say we give her one tomorrow πŸ˜†

@pink -- How innocent is the following written by Chimpsy bey πŸ˜† (& before you ask like Srush did, bey is for being beysharam & beyhaya πŸ˜›)

AMAN

"I'm for whatever gets you through the night." Frank Sinatra

Belated Happy Friendship's day to you too Chimpoo ji  ... Fadaq you big time Wed sistah πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Awsum blossom.

So sweet! Thank you, Nandini! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 I came upon this one accidentally and went:  "What the-! It's SUPER!"
Thanks for liking ... πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Zarahatke

Lovely post

Thank you so much, buddy! πŸ˜³
Just loved your post dear πŸ˜ƒ

For me Khushi's was best πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SSB28

Just loved your post dear πŸ˜ƒ

For me Khushi's was best πŸ˜†

Ya, he's constantly saying that he's ALWAYS RIGHT to the point of annoyance!!! πŸ€£ 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... really appreciate it! πŸ€—
Originally posted by rima

awesome chimpsy. loved all the quotes. bookmarking the post for posterity

heyy i bookmarked it too!
then i scroll down n c ur comment! πŸ˜†
i have a whole folder name'posts to remember' πŸ˜³

coming back to the post - its awesome!!
how much tym did u take to find the apt quote? (cz i take ages to find the one m looking for πŸ˜‰)

woah! hats off to u! πŸ‘
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

heyy i bookmarked it too!
then i scroll down n c ur comment! πŸ˜†
i have a whole folder name'posts to remember' πŸ˜³

coming back to the post - its awesome!!
how much tym did u take to find the apt quote? (cz i take ages to find the one m looking for πŸ˜‰)

woah! hats off to u! πŸ‘

Hope you get down to going through the list soon, buddy! πŸ˜†I'm actually a collector- been collecting quotes for a very, very, very long time πŸ˜‰... And google is an awesome source, but the really nice and very meaningful ones (not the ones used here!) I get from my books...
Anyways, took me about 3 hours to shortlist and select... thanks a lot for your compliments... And for your valuable comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by paru_rox

@red -- LOL I wanted to write about it but decided to focus on your amazing simian abilities instead ... Srush needs to be given a good doze of her hyper smiley's for deserting us last Wednesday bey πŸ˜‰ ... What say we give her one tomorrow πŸ˜†

@pink -- How innocent is the following written by Chimpsy bey πŸ˜† (& before you ask like Srush did, bey is for being beysharam & beyhaya πŸ˜›)

AMAN

"I'm for whatever gets you through the night." Frank Sinatra

Belated Happy Friendship's day to you too Chimpoo ji  ... Fadaq you big time Wed sistah πŸ˜ƒ

mere BEYSHARAAMMMSSS!!!!!!!! ...Ye kyo raha hai meri back ki back pe...Ruk I need to read the post and come back...but before tha.t...Paru ki bachi...Mujhe Friendship day kaun wish karega??

Love you guys ...and dont ask me who is the third one

Hi people, I've created a post just for fun (absolutely not meant to hurt anyone's feelings!)' πŸ˜ƒ Tell me what you think...πŸ˜‰ Will not tell you...πŸ˜›...you KNOW I DONT think...πŸ˜›

FAMOUS WORDS FOR IPKKND CAST & CREW

Words that describe their character/philosophy the best:

ARNAV

"I never said most of the things I said." Yogi Berra

'I solemnly swear that I will I upto no good, and if I ever turn good one day, I will flip flop and butcher my Character...' Berra nahi ...Burra burra bura mein burra buraπŸ˜›

KHUSHI

"When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always." Rita Rudner

and so I decided that That Rita Rudner sounds so rude that Lad governor should have married her and produced many other RudMersπŸ˜†

ANJALI

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." Mark Twain

oh for that she needs to work na...And how can she ?? with all the pooja and whining left in the world to do ALL by herself

SHYAM

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." Mae West

Ah..and one bird in the hand in better than the two in the bush is one saying
I have never understoodπŸ˜†

PAYAL

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." Elbert Hubbard

Never marry a bafoon...you are quite likely that your face is always grumped like a balllooonπŸ˜›

AKASH

"There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it." Dennis Miller

There is nothing wrong with being brainless either, especially when the brain legacy in your family stopped with your motherπŸ˜†

MAMIJI

"Behind all their personal vanity, women themselves always have an impersonal contempt for woman." Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh i love her so no hello bye bye bye for her..

MAMAJI

"I don't have to look up my family tree, because I know that I'm the sap." Fred Allen

And when I am actually get an episode, the Director tells me to take a napπŸ˜›

NANIJI

"If something can go wrong, it will." Murphy's Law

and if something goes right, I will...Protest!!!!!

DADIJI

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you treat everything like a nail."
~ Abraham Maslow

and since you are considering everything else, how about registering me as a bail (the ox)πŸ˜›

Baaki ka baad mein aati hoon πŸ˜›

Chimspy..waise you were wrong...I did not like this...I LOVED it