Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
bang on post...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.-CRJ-

Beautiful_King IF-Dazzler
Beautiful_King
Beautiful_King

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Bang on post!!! rlly rlly was needed i mean rlly when she specifies herself to be from small town n with facts about the two places well yes i rlly wonder how do u expect to have a totally different background and a really opposite behaviors or may b u can say characteristics of her...well i hope CVs do have our answers and soon quote them out to us...

Edited by sachiarsha - 07 August 2012 at 5:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Endurance

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Achcha as far as i remmebr Kriya was from a small twon right...but she was wore short white dresses that u could see her undee..kya chote sheher ye sikhaya jaata hain?..hmmm...Wink
and she woore tight tops with three quarter pants..without any dupatta...kya ye sikhaya jaata hain?..
she had a secret affair with Rey..kya ye sikhaya jaata hainLOL

haahaaa...cant believ i m being childish with u guys...whereas its common sense to know tht all these is not the actor or charcaters faault but dressers and teh directors..

so u tellin evry1 ki dehradun jodhpur jitna chota gao hain !!! ROFL ROFL
cmon re !!!! stop colling ervy1 childish first of ol...!!
and secondly dearie, yes i agree ki dehradun chota town he bt dnt forget that mumbai se chotah he..vese chota nhi he.. baki jisko jo kehna h kahe.. me kya kr skti hu ji LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Shrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_King-shenz-Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Endurance

soumyak Senior Member
soumyak
soumyak

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
well

she was from a village but that doesn't mean to not wear sleeveless dresses
she thinks she loves rey and so she wants to come to mumbai(?) (i don't really know where this is)

she was a little childish that's y she tried to impress him

the parents won't teach them to "don't love" and "don't try to impress anyone"
it is just understood

(i know this is not a kriya vs taani post, but would u not say anything if anyone posted the same thing on kriya. i mean she is not from a VILLAGE, but i don't think in dehradun they can date and wear sleeveless dresses or whatever)

it doesn't matter where. kriya was modern she wore the dresses she thought was good
same for taani

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
1 thing i reaaly dnt understnd.. i thot ki ye deal hua tha ki taa rey posts pe hm nhi jayenge aur kriyaansh posts pe taa rey fans nhi ayenge... so plz yar dnt break the promise... we arent creating unrest on ur so called cute taa rey topics so ol of u r kindly requested to stop creating unrest on r topic :D
r questions are to palki and v bring taa rey nowhere in b/w... so pls dnt create unrest !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Shrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_King-shenz-Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Endurance

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Achcha as far as i remmebr Kriya was from a small twon right...but she was wore short white dresses that u could see her undee..kya chote sheher ye sikhaya jaata hain?..hmmm...Wink
and she woore tight tops with three quarter pants..without any dupatta...kya ye sikhaya jaata hain?..

haahaaa...cant believ i m being childish with u guys...whereas its common sense to know tht all these is not the actor or charcaters faault but dressers and teh directors..
go n get some decency first... the post was not given in such a manner that one would find humiliating... but u definitely did... n whereas Kria's dressing is concerned she was from a well modernized city like Dehradun... it isn't a village... as villages don't have night clubs... remember Rey-Kria's first meet... if not go n check it urself... n pls nxt time onwards better keep ur third grade thoughts with urself n if u cant better improve ur sentence formation to make it look a bit decent at least...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Shrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_Kingsujana9Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Endurance-CRJ-

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
haahah good points angle

i think soo taani jis gaon se aayi hai waha ye sab hota hoga actually aaise nammuno ko seperate village me rakha jata hoga as they are harmful for normal human beings

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful_KingFate.Intervinedsujana9Snigs.Zehnaseeb.-CRJ-Endurance

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shenz_kriyaansh

go n get some decency first... the post was not given in such a manner that one would find humiliating... but u definitely did... n whereas Kria's dressing is concerned she was from a well modernized city like Dehradun... it isn't a village... as villages don't have night clubs... remember Rey-Kria's first meet... if not go n check it urself... n pls nxt time onwards better keep ur third grade thoughts with urself n if u cant better improve ur sentence formation to make it look a bit decent at least...

totally agree with u shenz

really dey dont understand d difference b/w a small city and a village

i mean ye toh had hoti hai yaar

itna toh mera 5 saal ka bhaai bhi jaanta hai

and about kriya's dress

pls have some sense yaar

kisi bhi mordernised city mein its totally a common thing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Beautiful_KingShrvz_PoPpYsujana9Snigs.-shenz-luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Endurance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index