India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Village and Tani????????

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Well i just had few questions ...from CVzzz...

• Tani wear sleeve less dresses ...all the ppl who lives in villages or small town must know this that sleeveless dresses r common fashion in villages or its just that she is too much forward...
  • Tani wore a nearly transparent dress on monsoon spl epi so was that signs of gal from village or i m too mush over reacting ...
  • Tell me one more thing chote gaunon main kya larkon ko phasana sikhate hain ?????
  • Chote gaunon main kya larkiyan itni forward hoti hain jo aik sath do teen affairs karlen???

Just these questions fromCVzzz...and one more thing i m just discussing about a character ...a fictional character ... and m not bashing any1 ... i have just few question so i wrote i t...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia99rimsssssssarahluvarshaakshayshettyarsha_loverPrAjAKtA_D3ShemliArshaAnikz003soumyakjainnehaJ-chanBeautiful_KingStolenKiss.sweetangelpayalArShiDelenasujana9yogini64rIDhid3roxFate.IntervinedBorn2DanceSnigs.JollyRancher.Deetha.crazyskyluv_arshaZehnaseeb.CrazyGirl.21-Ocean.eyes--CRJ-

Deetha. IF-Sizzlerz
Deetha.
Deetha.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
bang on post!!!!!!! 

i really wanted the answers...

sachi mei .!!!!!!!!

agree with each and every word and jisko samaj nahi aaya unhe 

phir se bolun...

we are talking abt character taani not vrinda...so vrinda ko beech mei mat lao

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahluvarshaJ-chanBeautiful_Kingsujana9Snigs.luv_arshaBorn2Dance-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-EnduranceCrazyGirl.21

Twinkle_d3 Goldie
Twinkle_d3
Twinkle_d3

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I dont like taani
but i like d place jodhpur
it is a well setteld city a big city
jodhpur is not a village ..
Just lyk jaipur

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
lmao this show now a days, everything is all golmaal to me ! I didnt even notice all that ^^^, good post

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahluvarshaPrAjAKtA_D3Beautiful_Kingsujana9Snigs.Born2Danceluv_arsha-Ocean.eyes-CrazyGirl.21

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynsoumyakmaneesha_sankerLoveurlife1

Camryn Senior Member
Camryn
Camryn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Why do ppl hate taani so much? I am not saying that u are hating her but topic like these are pretty clear to show ur POV...I think this is the only forum which has so Many arguments,fighting and bashing going on..why can't ppl just sit and watch the show without any stupid questions??? If taani wears sleeveless doesn't mean ppl from small towns can't and secondly ppl from small town can't date anyone seriously man...no offence to anybody but i am sick of these kinds of topics and it's really hard to avoid them...sorry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sanker

Camryn Senior Member
Camryn
Camryn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

<font color="#003300">Achcha as far as i remmebr Kriya was from a small twon right...but she was wore short white dresses that u could see her undee..kya chote sheher ye sikhaya jaata hain?..hmmm...Wink</font>
<font color="#003300">and she woore tight tops with three quarter pants..without any dupatta...kya ye sikhaya jaata hain?..</font>
<font color="#003300">she had a secret affair with Rey..kya ye sikhaya jaata hainLOL</font>
<font color="#003300">
</font>
<font color="#003300">haahaaa...cant believ i m being childish with u guys...whereas its common sense to know tht all these is not the actor or charcaters faault but dressers and teh directors..</font>
Mindblowing post...kriya was also from small town she use to wear tanktops, halfpant...just cuz ppl don't like a character they just start to see so many faults in that character lik appearance, dressing and so on but seriously i just loved ur post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sanker

eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Sorry to interupt ^

Um Dehradun was shown as a modernized city, or atleast based on the dancing club and all of that ... Kria does come from a small city, but apparently Taani comes from a village ?! There's a differene between a small city & a village, no ? And also i dont know exactly about Taani, so basing my reply on whatthe topic maker posted, as in "village".
And anyways, its not a matter of Kria vs Taani again , the post maker's just asking questions they might not be sure of (:

Sorry, dont mind, but im just saying. No "bashing/attacking" intended (:

Edited by eshaaax3. - 07 August 2012 at 3:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhsarsaiyedPrAjAKtA_D3soumyakShrvz_PoPpYBeautiful_KingFate.Intervinedsujana9Snigs.luv_arshaZehnaseeb.Born2Dance-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-Endurance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index