India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

some unaswered questions still left

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
ok so first of all i feel really sad when i come to this forum knowing we will not get our manveer dosage anymore and specially today when i was watching the repeat telecast of the last dek epeisode even thought i really wished that it was not the last and some miracle happens but alas it was the LAST episode. so after i finished watching it i was not affected by the reunion of jay and manatya nor the confession of manveer. everything was just left in pieces which will be never be completed. here is my list:
1) where was the manveer marriage they all hyped about like they announced the marriage but we never got it . the one we got was just a fake one but  the audience needed a real one. it would have been a nice gift to the audiences and a good ending to the show as well.
2) what happened to akash? did he went back to his parents? did he actually got married or commited suicide.the possibilities are endless.
3) what happened to rajmaata? i wished they showed if rajamata got well, got killed or just died so we could get a proper gudbye to the character atleast because honestly she deserved that much since she was the one who actually believed that manatya was alive and searched for manatya all these years.
4) vijaybhai and unnati realtionship could of explained a little more like if the families agreed and a little details about their love story and probably a marriage along with manveer which would of been great.
5) what happened to murari at the end? did he die or something(i am just curoius thats why)
6) more scenes on jay-manatya bonding would of been better naa since all this while they always fought but when they become nice they just rushed it soo fast that i was still getting use to the nice jay rather than the mean one.
7) what happened to brij, komal and uv's dad. did komal found about brij and his gf's affair and did uv's dad changed his mind on money is everything since uv really fell in love with manatya and all.
8) did jay got married to jagat since jagat was really serious about her and actually liked her and all.
9) i wanted to see the royal family going back to their orginal home and everything and manatya ruiling the estate. just getting the royal feeling to the show with huge castles and all the royal behavior we got to see on manatya becoming the princess.
10) the most important one manveer's marriage and a future track on their parenthood would of have been a treat. first the wedding, then the honeymoon and uv and manatya fulfiling their responsibilities and then kids. picture compelete.

Basically i wanted to see what happens to the character's future like they die, get married or engaged and how their life turns out to be at the end so the audience could get the feeling that yes the show has finally completed and nothing else was left to show but sadly the last epsiode was blah and the manveer confession was soo simple. i bet everyone expected or imagined to be the greates love confession ever with lost of sizzling eye locks and beautiful dialogues n music. i still remember when this show started and i thought this would last atleast for 2 yrs but sadly the show ended in couple of months but the worse part is that the ending was not justified by the writers. everything was rushed and it seemed like they didn't cared about it honestly. as a dek fan i was expecting a better ending and a wonderful manveer confession. plz share ur thoughts.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

allseasonrainkojagoryfansrividhya68...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index