India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer's Reasons... (Page 9)

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Big smileThanks to you sooo much! You really are a true member of the forum your efforts are commendable! Clap Reading the post we can clearly see he is hurt but what I am sad about is that some people on Twitter have hurt him and inncoent fans who have not uttered a word against him are suffering because of some foolish people! Angry We all love Shamya but there are some limits, if they are going out its their life they dont have to share everything i know we are eager as we talk to them and we are very lucky but its not fair on them! Shaheer and Soumya have other people in their lives as well its not just those two! Shaheer has two friends Sana and Smilie they are his friends and doesnt he have the right to spend time with them? Guys its just not fair on either of them! We are wrong and we need to mend the problem! Thanks a lot Nimmi again i have sort of ranted my feelings here apologies for that! You really are awesome and please pass on a thanks to your Di and the person who spoke to Shaheer!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1naasihaseen-Divya.S-

navanfan Groupbie
navanfan
navanfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nimmi, Thank You for making this post. It is much appreciated coz, as always, u seem to have gone out of your way to obtain genuine information for the fans.

I have to admit that Shaheer's response has left me thoroughly confused & restless. I don't know why, but I feel he had a golden opportunity to clarify lots of so-called 'speculations' , but he chose not to. I also think Shaheer hasn't cited the other real reasons behind deactivating/deleting his Twitter account. Of course, some of the reasons that he has mentioned are completely valid. Bashing in any form cannot be justified at any cost. I've never indulged in it so far and will not do so in future too. It is just not my cup of tea.

Looking back, I feel Shaheer could have clarified a lot of things before going off Twitter completely. His reaction is yet again very ambiguous. IMO, it will only fuel lots of more unnecessary speculations regarding his personal & professional decisions.

I don't want to react impulsively & negatively or jump to any conclusions right now. Shaheer & Somya might have their own reasons for saying & doing certain things. There might be many other facts we, or any insiders are completely unaware of. I empathize with them.

All that I've said above is strictly my POV as an ardent follower of Shaheer & Somya or rather as a SS2/ShaMya fan. I feel many of us have our own wishful thinking regarding SS2, but as long as we don't cross the fine line, demand & pressurize them into fulfilling our demands, we are okay .

As someone who has loved, trusted & respected them unconditionally, I do expect at least a certain level of honesty, clarity & gratitude from them. I will feel hurt & let down as a fan if & when, I don't get that. Shaheer & Somya have developed & maintained a great rapport with fans so far, and I wish it remains this way in future too.

Again, this is just my expectation & wishful thinking. I'm not demanding or forcing them to do anything. Love, trust & respect is mutual & it has to come naturally, not by force or under pressure.

I wish & pray only the best for SS2 & for all the forum members. My dreams & hopes are still alive in my heart. Just like Shaheer & Somya, I will wait for the 'right time'  to decide whether my opinion of them was right or wrong. And, the 'right time' will come, only when I get a confession or denial from the horses' mouth.  Until then, I will just wait & watch.

Edited by navanfan - 07 August 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-NAVYA-nalini14Meg49spdpAishwarjyaClumsyIntrovertNa1naasihaseenrashvinsoniadutta

preeti171 Senior Member
preeti171
preeti171

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the news!!!!!!! I hope everything returns back to normal and the bashers stop bashing Shamya and the fans stop making direct tweets on Shamya!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1na

seemanya Senior Member
seemanya
seemanya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I don't appreciate the fact that shaheer  and somya laughed at our tweets. For us it was not a joke for us shamya was a dream. Instead of laughing at their fans tweets, they should have informed us that they are just friends. That would have shown respect for fans. They should remember that fans make or break stars and they should be respected and not laughed at. Confused. Some time back somebody had posted on the forum that stars behave like they are more then friends for publicity. We bashed that person, but maybe that person was telling us the truth, but we just turned a blind eye. Maybe shaheer and somya acted in all the sbs that they are more then friends to mislead us or publicity. Plus what about all the tweets, those were misleading too, shaheer tweeted the sunshine tweet right when somya was out of town, or the love is in the air or other tweets by both shaheer and somya. If they wanted so much privacy why did they tweet such things, was it also for publicity and purposely misleading the fans. Confused. If you want privacy then you keep your affairs private and of you are just friend then make it loud and clear to your trusting fans, don't make fun of their emotions. I am surprised even after reading this post so many people believe in shamya. Wake up guys shamya never existed. We were taken or a ride. If you cling to shamya you are in for a big dissapointment.Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chainuSmilieMeg49AishwarjyasifarahClumsyIntrovertdivyasnsoniadutta

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Shaheer has cleared it out the reason behind deactivating his account in this post but he havent mentioned nything clearly about his relation with somya.. If nothing was der between them, then they cud have denied ry8 away wen shamya used to receive tweets by fan following...His statements in this post regarding somya is still paving way for more speculations...so better not to conclude nything whether shamya on or off n fall into confusion state untill shamya demselves directly or officially declare deir relationship

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious17asihaseen-Divya.S-soniadutta

asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks  a lot Nimmi for your great effort 
nikhitakumari Senior Member
nikhitakumari
nikhitakumari

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Tonguethanks for sharing Tongue