Shaheer's Reasons... - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anamika_0

remeber even soumya once said in FB that she will wait for the right time to say something..now shaheer repeating the same..so im sure ...that right time will come soon n we ll get this most awaited news...

till then..plzzz let us not irritate them...that will only add to their contempt for us..plzzz

i was about to post the same dat somya either had said d same once n both r so much alike.. hoping for the best...
Thank u sooo much Nimmi for the post. We have to respect Shaheers feelings. Best wishes for his next project. I agree with u Anamika. Plsss we have to wait for that beautiful day to come true... Luv SHAMYA to the core...
thnx nimmi...i respect sha's decesion .acha hua us ne twitter se quit kiya...ppl have started crossing the limit.
Originally posted by CheetahsTopper

Thank you Naina for clearing up all the mess that has been created over past few days.😊 I do feel bad for Shaheer for all the bull shit that he has gone through, but at the same time, I don't think he is right when he puts blame of the entire fiasco on the fans. If Shaheer and Somya weren't dating, they should have straight away DENIED the rumours, rather than encouraging them and having entertainment at the fans' expenses. Shaheer and Somya should understand that fans can make or break a star. I understand that fans too should remain in their limits, but even a celeb shouldn't take his fans for granted, which, unfortunately, Shaheer did!!

Anyway, let bygones be bygones. Wish everybody all the best in their lives.😊

Couldn't agree more with you! After-all he was the one who put up the twitter DP with the I love you graffiti when the speculations were running high 😲

Well anyways things happen when emotions and passions run high.. I wish him well, and I am quite excited actually from the looks of the TB article we might get to see some Junior's besharam Jalwa again. Jenny ko bolo hatyar leke ready ho jayye 😆 We are happy souls as long as we are entertained right?

thnkuuu sooo much 4r sharing...n yess after reading this i hope those FANS can now understand that how much he z hurt by such tweetzz...thnkxxx once again
thanks nimmi..i knew this will happen one or the other day..
i mean be sensible guys..giv them some privacy..me too thr in twitter n i used to read tweets ppl directly askin him abt somya n his relationship..tats really nt gud..who the heck will be fyn if anyone tries to interfere in someones personal space..atleast i wud hate it..come on he is soo right..tweets are public..everyone can read them..n directly teasin them,,or linkin them is soo nt gud..i wanted to tel ths long back..but thn all wud hav pounced on me..but ths is the fact..wen navya forum needed fans n followers all wer busy in twitter..n nw since we guys hav imposed ourselves so much on shamya..sha deactivated it..ths was bound to happen..

no offence to anyone..but i seriously mean watever i hav mentioned..
thank u soo much for sharin the whole convo n i agree with each n every word of shaheer 😊 as he himslef said if he wanna tell something he will tell when the right time will come so as a shamya fans i will wait for the right time.n im really excited n happy for his new show just wanna see shamya happy thats it.thankx again naina for sharin this 😊
thanks a lot naina. this shows how upset shaheer is. he is deeply hurt..infact he has mentioned about the threatening tweets( like they will kill themselves ) in his previous interview also.i feel very bad for them.fans should know thier limits certainly. we can just shower our love but we cannot expect their lives to happen according to us. i think we should not pester him. he should be given space🤔
Thanks so much for sharing this with us Nimmi...Sorry for all the trouble u went through and take good care of ur health...
Thanks Nimmi, for this info!
Wish Shaheer soon officially clarifies things through an interview or by tweeting again!
Fans react because fans care:) and I am sure he knows, by the umpteen messages and collective hurt felt by one and all: that fans really love them! Positively:)
Wish-- he had tweeted just once: that don't bother my friends- fans would have stopped.
Hope to get a candid article about everything soon!

And, thanks for all the trouble you take to bring these news to us.. Appreciate it:)