U alwys wnt wrong things to happen

Dnt listen to her pplz ignore her
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

^^ Kyun ?! 😕

elaborate please? 

avantika not going to realise her mistake... nor she will relaise ke in her ego she went beyond... i wanted latika parents to creat soem sort of problem with the scene happend in past episode where harish stated ke latika father into some shady business and prob. with law too...so now engegment to such quit famous family...so they mis-used the name of avantika...and then she relise what nana and harish said...and avantika realy loved this two people and in her ego and to take revenge for them not teling her about patch up betwen pankhuri and adi...she went over borad and hurted them by having this engegment wiht fully emotional blakmailing to adi ... then only she will relaise and little less problem for pankhuri once she comes in family with avantika...but this way now adi will relaise but avantika wont like adi finaly saying no to latika and that too after saying her time to time he not doing engegment because she emotionaly blackmailed him...and he denied and said nah!he doing beacuse he find latika comaptaibale to him and its ohk with him... and now he is saying no...and then she will more chedrofy with pankhuri because partially she responsible for adi to realise what a nonsence character is latika and lolzz avantika now more agaist pankhuri and more trouble in future...welll thats where the story going...now adi will say no after soem days to latika and avantika wont be able to take it and too much problem for adi and pankhuri in near future and adi as MAMA'S BOY LOLZZZ  will be in between and hurting pankhuri at evry turn and and as we have seen avantika is bitch and knows adi's week point wont even think or hesitate even for a minute second of second to again emotionaly black mail him and adi always wiht mom side and lolzzz ... you can imagine the scenario
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm i see where your coming from, 
Thanks for putting your point of view, i like it. 👍🏼
I get what you mean now..  😛
Avantika needs to realize her mistake and the best way would have been Adi-latika's engagement then after latika starts showing her true colour ..
ohwell.. i don't think avantika is going to realise her mistakes any time soon and what disasters shes causing with her big ego.. she is not going to regret anything soon..
and yeah you're right, if  avantika realized she crossed the limit with the ego, it would have made adi-pankhu's lovestory smooth.. but since avantika is going to stick with her big ego.. it's just going to make everything worse for PaYa..
lets see what CV's come up with to sort out the mess.. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Hmm i see where your coming from, 

Thanks for putting your point of view, i like it. 👍🏼
I get what you mean now..  😛
Avantika needs to realize her mistake and the best way would have been Adi-latika's engagement then after latika starts showing her true colour ..
ohwell.. i don't think avantika is going to realise her mistakes any time soon and what disasters shes causing with her big ego.. she is not going to regret anything soon..
and yeah you're right, if  avantika realized she crossed the limit with the ego, it would have made adi-pankhu's lovestory smooth.. but since avantika is going to stick with her big ego.. it's just going to make everything worse for PaYa..
lets see what CV's come up with to sort out the mess.. 

exctlyyy...
now lets w8 and see where do the story goes...
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

Payalibm u r stupid n weird
U alwys wnt wrong things to happen

Dnt listen to her pplz ignore her

exctlyyy... you are the best example 😆 of what you are saying ... ⭐️ so truee 👍🏼
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: payalibm

avantika not going to realise her mistake... nor she will relaise ke in her ego she went beyond... i wanted latika parents to creat soem sort of problem with the scene happend in past episode where harish stated ke latika father into some shady business and prob. with law too...so now engegment to such quit famous family...so they mis-used the name of avantika...and then she relise what nana and harish said...and avantika realy loved this two people and in her ego and to take revenge for them not teling her about patch up betwen pankhuri and adi...she went over borad and hurted them by having this engegment wiht fully emotional blakmailing to adi ... then only she will relaise and little less problem for pankhuri once she comes in family with avantika...but this way now adi will relaise but avantika wont like adi finaly saying no to latika and that too after saying her time to time he not doing engegment because she emotionaly blackmailed him...and he denied and said nah!he doing beacuse he find latika comaptaibale to him and its ohk with him... and now he is saying no...and then she will more chedrofy with pankhuri because partially she responsible for adi to realise what a nonsence character is latika and lolzz avantika now more agaist pankhuri and more trouble in future...welll thats where the story going...now adi will say no after soem days to latika and avantika wont be able to take it and too much problem for adi and pankhuri in near future and adi as MAMA'S BOY LOLZZZ  will be in between and hurting pankhuri at evry turn and and as we have seen avantika is bitch and knows adi's week point wont even think or hesitate even for a minute second of second to again emotionaly black mail him and adi always wiht mom side and lolzzz ... you can imagine the scenario

bakwas i dont agreee!
its stupid idea jst like u!😆
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
😕
Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 11 years ago
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

Dhinka Chika... 🥳

heheh i was planning to kp this the title of the post in the strt 😆
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

bakwas i dont agreee!
its stupid idea jst like u!😆

exctlyyy...if i am stupid then why not leave me in peace...why still making my life helll...😡