Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

BT -NBT-spoiler for nxt week*Imp note on pg 11!* (Page 6)

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by WREX

Sach boloon to mujhe uske figure se koi lena-dena nahin hai. Actor hai, no doubt bahut achcha acting karta hai. I like him very much for that!! 
Only thing is he should take care 'not to join the bandwagon' of wanna-be Salman Khans!! 

Exactly I like Kunal for his looks and acting. And Salman Khan ek hi kaafi hai jhelne ke liye...let Kunal be himself! Smile

hahaha monu  groomzilla meenu bridezilla aur renu broomzillaa new comic if they put more to their actual weight..LOL

Edited by Reena4kunal - 07 August 2012 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilsumiswap

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
Shamil, enjoyed it greatly)
can't  stop laughing LOL...omg
keep writing such things ... so funny and such a critical view of the things happening in the show
well-done ROFL

Reena4kunalshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
thanks ash, raji, geethu , anji, stephy and ami Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

ROFL  I love the warning you gave at the end... LOL
But I have no husband to put him to sleep... & I don't want mahan husband either...Wink LOL
oh aap kunwari ho?
neither do I!
 thats y I never allow him to either watch the show  or give permisiion to read my spoofsCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatsumiswap-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

hahaha..hilarious post shamil...ROFLHM pe b megha ko sauthan milgayi??wah wah...TongueLOL...y d hell any ladke ka baapu..doesn't  suffer with heart disease??n have d akhri icha of getting her Bhola bhala-kunwara beta to meenu...WinkTongueLOL

Siree, Megha does not belong to that sect of the society in India jidhar biandry allowed hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetushamil-Swetha-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Originally posted by shamil

BAKWAS TIMES

Monu is excited that he will get more chances to wear Mr.Toulia (the new entry) and roam around with no guru or kids around. 

Shocked SleepyOh. Toh yeh latest nautanki hai hai... *running out of wah-wah's to respond with* 

Meenu is worried about how she will get intimate with a man who refuse to remove his black vest.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Monu hails an auto and the four go to Nepal which is 45 minutes away from Juna Mohalla. ( remember they took less time to reach Mumbai earlier)

Shamil ji, bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain Tongue LOL

Hansa is doubtful about Meenu's reaction but Monu assures her that Meenu always appreciates him when he does mahaan kaam like this.

Wacko Stern Smile I'm guessing that means Megha approved of his mahaan pehli shaadi for its intention? *wah-wah falls so short of doing justice to the mere thought of this virtue* 

Ps- "Lady viewers are instructed to put their husbands to sleep so that they don't watch the show and get ideas to become 'mahaan'

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by without-fathom - 07 August 2012 at 2:56am

shamil-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Fabulous ...Fantastic...LOL LOL LOL
LOL
Shaadi rachaana toh, monu keliye, left hand ka khel hai...LOL Wink

I am remembering an anil kapoor/ rishi kapoor 's movie ( completely forgot the name) ... where he marries a nepali girl and she later turns up as a house maid in his house in India...
its gharwali baharwali I thinkLOL

mudraswathi-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

hahaha..hilarious post shamil...ROFLHM pe b megha ko sauthan milgayi??wah wah...TongueLOL...y d hell any ladke ka baapu..doesn't  suffer with heart disease??n have d akhri icha of getting her Bhola bhala-kunwara beta to meenu...WinkTongueLOL
jaaneman I just lowwed ur VM u made for neelu!!!!
awesome!fabulous! Rondi scraed the wit out of me when the gumnaam muujik ishtartedShocked
by the way she looks beautiful in B/W eraLOL

chweetu-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index