Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

BT -NBT-spoiler for nxt week*Imp note on pg 11!* (Page 16)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Shamil Shweta U dint send me link of this spoof...Cry...

are u avoiding me to in your pm list...I got this spoof link coutrsey Note on 11th

I love this number and more now...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Mahogany Newbie
Mahogany
Mahogany

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Ummm   WELL WELL WELL ...
THNK U FOR ALL THE YUMMY DELICACIES ... BUT WELLL I'VE BEEN PROVED DAT I REALLY POSSESS GREY CELLS FROM PPL WHO REALLY POSSESS AND WELLL.     
(Sretching my arms and drawin a YAWNNN ) REALLY dont hav the appetite to get any more supplimentary suplliments about my err...whatever ...

and yeah ... welll as far as spoofs are concerned and SENSE OF HUMOUR ... i've really been used to CHUCK LORRE kinda stuff ( hope you know who m talkin about , *doubts* ) ...and soo...well its pretty evident ... i will ALways find the title of this space   SOO JUSTIFYING (AHEM,AHEM )
AND YEAH ... keep up da ROFL good work of entertaining ... and make us sure that 21ST CENTURY still holds ppl who laugh at ...welll...whatever ...

(((yawn ...yawn )))))) HAPPY BAKWAASSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N i'll surely check da next bakwaas ...after all ...m still hopeful someone may turn BRIGHT !!!!!!1
EWWW 

RAATRII

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

are u avoiding me to in your pm list...I got this spoof link coutrsey Note on 11th

Sorry Kuls yaara.. Unhappy
office work is becum DAM hectic dis 2 - 3 days..OuchOuch
n when Shamo did is spoof, i was in office that time.. n hence couldn't so PM..! Ouch

Don't worry.. next time se aise.. nahi hoga..Smile
i will surely send PMs to all JS LOWERS..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulshamil

RAATRII Newbie
RAATRII
RAATRII

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hey mahogany !!!!!!!!

kudos dearie ... i've finally seen someone like YOU come up and speak amid all such bullshit !!!!!
and rahi baat sense of humour ki ... ab tak toh pata chal hi gaya hoga wat u're expecting from a space like THIS ...

so...from later on ... don't try even to improve whatever goes on here ... these kinda stuff do generate laughter for some... lekin ... well  two and a half men atleast india mein bahut kam log ko samajh mein aayega... toh girl... lets move out...
U won't have all the rotten taste to argue to the level it can get here ... toh don't read it ... the  TARGET AUDIENCE IS way below us ... so don't comment... leave 'em alone...
hope you get wat i tried to say dearie :) spoof parna hai ...toh parrr...lekin yaaha ...Dead
Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I think SR as a concept is screwed from the begining between MM 
JUNA  mohalla mein   Ek toh house chota oopar se bachchey aur Guru , ?.kids ki schooling homework potty...Megha ka jhaado poncha guru sabji khaana banana..Na WAQT hai na JAGAH .ROmance out of question.EVEN IF THERE WAS NO RONDI SR WUD BE OUT OF QUESTIONLOL

hoping Nepal has two rooms booked or he will have to leave the kids with either the unit members or guru's parents for being babysitted LOL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by kuls11

Sorry Kuls yaara.. Unhappy
office work is becum DAM hectic dis 2 - 3 days..OuchOuch
n when Shamo did is spoof, i was in office that time.. n hence couldn't so PM..! Ouch

Don't worry.. next time se aise.. nahi hoga..Smile
i will surely send PMs to all JS LOWERS..Tongue
Aahh shweta thats okie...I felt you forgot me...because I dint know about this spoof...it just a grand entry at page 11...helped me with this thread existance...Wink...

Yes JS lovwer to main hoon heee LOL

-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Theia & cara_s -thank u guysSmile
See I know these ppl only thru their  show called NBT. So naturally when I spoof the characters , Its aimed at them only. am sure the actors are intelligent enough to realise thatLOL and I dont usually attack people like a ferocious dogWink
By the way I did write an OS where the producer, channel head, writer-director duo  appeared along with their characters. If u havent read it, just send me a pm. Must be buried among the other posts. will take time to find

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ..geeth..-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
LMAOROFL
The yawning beauty and her MID sister are unintentionally funny I must sayLOL Must be due to my bad sense of humour. 
VJ,sumi, Fari & geethuHug  u ppl actually tried talking to her again??LOL U must never talk to ppl whose 'intelligence' level u cant match up to. WE , the 'target audience' are way 'below them '
in u can guess what.Tongue
anyways this is a free forum. agony can keep switching her IDs  and posting comments for all I care. I have seen better 'critics' in my lifeLOL

Edited by shamil - 08 August 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJsitammabamboglisumiswapDJ..Silentsoul-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index