Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

BT -NBT-spoiler for nxt week*Imp note on pg 11!* (Page 15)

Mahogany Newbie
Mahogany
Mahogany

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
*edited by VB*

Bashing members is not allowed. Strict action WILL be taken.

NBT Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 08 August 2012 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahogany

Clap  wooo hooo ... Mahogany has tough tough really tough white cells to turn grey here i see ... anyway ...whatever no matter how bad your humour might be... u can ALWAYS HOPE N TRY TO IMPROVE ...TRY TO BECOME A SUHEL SETH N DEFINITELY NOT A JAVED JAFFRI...who forced to kick our stomach for laughter...and alll we end up doing is  Sleepy ((((((( snore !!!! )))))))

Since m finally here ... u're 100 perrrcent welcome to forkfight !!!!! but well ... :'(( ...certainly NOT GENERATING LAUGHTER ...BE A CRITIC Embarrassed ...DON'T INVITE CRITICS !!!!!!! that's the last thing a spoof writer shud be doing man !!!!!!!!!! C'mon ... why not  try n improve rather than stay a JOHNNY LVR FOR THE WHOLE LIFE ..  WE R NOT EXPECTING A CHARLIE SHEEN OUT OF YOU ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Clap Clap Clap

Ok , dear " tough tough really tough white cells" Critic, we shall in good humour (no matter how bad our humour might be), take all your advice as to who we should become in life, theek hai ?

now be peaceful and go home ... I dont want you to fall sick with all this anger, take care of yourself.. its just a show and we too (like the CV's) ... are just having fun..

But ,err...well..ummm... do watch out for the next edition of Bakwaas times Wink

Cheers!
VJ

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtSweet-Lionesssitammasumiswap..geeth..NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misspc_pals-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Clap  wooo hooo ... Mahogany has tough tough really tough white cells to turn grey here i see ... anyway ...whatever no matter how bad your humour might be... u can ALWAYS HOPE N TRY TO IMPROVE ...TRY TO BECOME A SUHEL SETH N DEFINITELY NOT A JAVED JAFFRI...who forced to kick our stomach for laughter...and alll we end up doing is  Sleepy ((((((( snore !!!! )))))))

Since m finally here ... u're 100 perrrcent welcome to forkfight !!!!! but well ... :'(( ...certainly NOT GENERATING LAUGHTER ...BE A CRITIC Embarrassed ...DON'T INVITE CRITICS !!!!!!! that's the last thing a spoof writer shud be doing man !!!!!!!!!! C'mon ... why not  try n improve rather than stay a JOHNNY LVR FOR THE WHOLE LIFE ..  WE R NOT EXPECTING A CHARLIE SHEEN OUT OF YOU ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao Clap Clap Clap

If you actually check out the responses here, you are the only one who found this post in bad taste. So that speaks for itself about your sense of humour. If you didnt like the post, dont read any further spoofs from Shamil. But there are many who like what she writes and will always like it. I am one of them. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and majority of us here are not happy with the way the show has shaped up. And this is our way of venting out the frustration. If you didnt like what was written, then you have many other Mohan sympathising threads to waste your time on.

PS: You feel Javed Jaffery is boring. Matlab sir aapka sense of humour toh bass kamaal hai.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtVJ-LNMDJsitammaSwastikAshNi..geeth..Hit.It.MissNeelimaSJshamil-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

haha, you feel that way about javed jaffri's humour ???

oh my my!! Then there's no words that can praise your "Ishpecial and Anmol" sense of humour enough Clap

you better stay away from this thread, to better preserve mental health from now on then LOL

Edited by Fari- - 08 August 2012 at 5:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtVJ-LNMDJsitammasumiswap..geeth..NeelimaSJshamil-Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Clap wooo hooo ... Mahogany has tough tough really tough white cells to turn grey here i see ... anyway ...whatever no matter how bad your humour might be... u can ALWAYS HOPE N TRY TO IMPROVE ...TRY TO BECOME A SUHEL SETH N DEFINITELY NOT A JAVED JAFFRI...who forced to kick our stomach for laughter...and alll we end up doing is Sleepy((((((( snore !!!! )))))))
</div><div>

Since m finally here ... u're 100 perrrcent welcome to forkfight !!!!! but well ... :'(( ...certainly NOT GENERATING LAUGHTER ...BE A CRITICEmbarrassed...DON'T INVITE CRITICS !!!!!!! that's the last thing a spoof writer shud be doing man !!!!!!!!!! C'mon ... why not try n improve rather than stay a JOHNNY LVR FOR THE WHOLE LIFE .. WE R NOT EXPECTING A CHARLIE SHEEN OUT OF YOU ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!! lmaoClapClapClap

If you actually check out the responses here, you are the only one who found this post in bad taste. So that speaks for itself about your sense of humour. If you didnt like the post, dont read any further spoofs from Shamil. But there are many who like what she writes and will always like it. I am one of them. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and majority of us here are not happy with the way the show has shaped up. And this is our way of venting out the frustration. If you didnt like what was written, then you have many other Mohan sympathising threads to waste your time on.

PS: You feel Javed Jaffery is boring. Matlab sir aapka sense of humour toh bass kamaal hai.
I agree with u sumi..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJsitammasumiswapHit.It.MissNeelimaSJshamil

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by shamil

arrey JS ki hone wale woh ho
isliye kaha chai banaane koROFL
@bold red
what..? ShockedShocked JS ki 'woh' kab huvi..? ShockedConfused
u r turning out to be a nikammi PROAngry
aren't u supposed to check each n every post of mine and click like???LOL
yeh loh
read from page 2
mubarak ko ! aap ki shaadi hone wali hainClap
ShockedShocked
really..? ShockedShocked i will get to b wifefy of JS..? ShockedEmbarrassed
me really embrassed.. Blushing to say anything.!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misspc_palssumiswap

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
OMG idhar itna action aur drama ho raha hai aur maine sab miss kiyaErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil-Swetha-

Theia Senior Member
Theia
Theia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hey Shamil

U right great spoofs :))

Can u PLAESE write the next one or probably start a series on the producers Sudhir and Seema Sharma, Director Deepak and the other Creatives and the Colors channel bosses

THESE guys are the MAIN culprits who have destroyed the poor chraracters and the show!!

They DESERVE to be SHAMED and SPOOFED again and again more than anyone else!!Angry

Spoofs on characters give them a chance to HIDE behind the actors COWARDLY and let the blame pass on to them since the actors are the ones front ending the story, playing these distorted characters and getting a hit for the same. And somewhere, spoofs on characters must really HURT and EMBARRASS the actors. They put their lives into these characters while these so called IDIOTIC CREATIVES, PRODUCERS and the CHANNEL just ruin these characters in one stroke!

It is THESE people who should be made to SQUIRM! They should be made to FEAR any new spoofs being published abt them and be EMBARRASED abt being laughed at by the fans. That will probably make them be ashamed of their irresponsible and illogcal twists!!

I SERIOUSLY want these JOKERS to pay for KILLING a BEAUTIFUL show!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJHit.It.Misssumiswapshamil-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index