is it KK ?
is it Jappu??
or most importantly
is it me??πŸ€ͺ
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mahogany

WHOA !!!!!!!!!!  SO... you guys really expect that NBT shall telecast details of their  trip ??????? Shall notify you of their details of how the kids fall asleep ??????????

common 18TH CENTURY  MINDS... WAKE UP !!!!!!!

Yeah because we do run a well-established travel agency and as far as kids sleeping is concerned, we did expect to be notified of it because we ourselves do roam around this forum, doing this everyday to kids like you, but seems like this time thoda mistake hou gaya. Instead of making you fall asleep, we managed to "quiver and shovel" you out of your beauty sleep, so Welcome!! πŸ˜Š

THIS IS A DAILY SOAP , NOT A NEWS BULLETIN !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜΅

haha, I didn't know that Mahogany was any daily soap either, I always knew that it is a news bulletin and you just proved it so well done!! πŸ˜Š

N for heaven's sake !!!! Do you guys even TRY to comprehend wat the scenes have to say or jussst go Superficially by what your eyes show you ??????????

Actually our Grey matter has gone red by the amount of overly zealous polishing it got in the last few weeks, now our comprehension is floating on icy waters only, you help us pleej, Kind lady πŸ˜Š

Mohan's marriage to Ridhhima was not ONLY because her father lay in death bed ...
push your grey matters CRITICS n ANALYSE !!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜•

Abhi tou kaha naa, Grey matter is no more, saraa Red matter ban gaya !! Abb app aa gaye hou Analysis ke liye, tou hum kyun tension lein πŸ˜Š

His love for Megha seemed like walking the wrong path with eyes closed,to him...His mother's prediction was proved correct, he was defeated, lost, frustrated and helpless for heaven's sake ...and Ridhhima's situation was at a point when Mohan was being controlled by the subconscious defeated side ...

Ahh, so that was it. Rather short-term, restricted kind of thinking is the problem that Mohan suffers from. So much so that, when he's controlled by that subconscious defeated side, then the only thing it makes him do is get defeated even further, and in that marathon of defeats - he goes around ruining other's lives too. Riddhima is just a by-product, poor girl but oh I forgot, we should be feeling sorry for Mohan the Tunn-man πŸ‘

anyway , Mr touliya did actually bring out the essence of a SPOOF ... but otherwise ... it was really 'BAKWAAS TIMES'  !!!!!!!!!!    need a better analytical crticising act next tym ... so do put in your brains while watching it...u mi8 come out wid SENSIBLE HUMOUR  !!!!!!!  πŸ₯±

Hehe, I have already prophesied πŸ˜‰  we have you now for all the criticizing analytically written pieces from now on, we need not worry!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

swetha I already thanked u in an early post πŸ€—

achha dont disturb! some one very important is here.
we are discussing serious matters
tum jaake chai banaao

Sirf Chai...Mujhe tho samose bhi chahiye...😳
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

is it u??
is it KK ?
is it Jappu??
or most importantly
is it me??πŸ€ͺ

its only me and KK 😍 πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
oh fariii🀣 🀣  🀣   🀣  🀣  🀣  πŸ€—
jaan- hello I didnt mean u! go back to jiju! 
@nisha- haila! ek aur lowwe ishtory begins????🀣
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai shamil ! iam little bit late in reading this.excellent work shamil.really yaar i got tears in my eyes🀣 while reading.read it again and again.i was literally waiting for ur post which makes me laugh sooo much.really i appreciate ur talent in writing such which makes so many people laugh...great...
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh fariii🀣 🀣  🀣   🀣  🀣  🀣  πŸ€—

jaan- hello I didnt mean u! go back to jiju! 
@nisha- haila! ek aur lowwe ishtory begins????🀣

woh toh kabka shuru ho gaya tha, only he doesn't know πŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mahogany..aapko kya chahiye khane mein??laddu? jelebi? ya protein powder to increase the grey matter in your brain and to improve your brain power to more than it it already is?
dont worry..sab deethi hoon..waise..we people are very hospitable...and try to entertain guest instead of torturing them sadistically...like some people are fond of doing...I am sure you with your great intelligence know who I mean..!!..

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash2711

hai shamil ! iam little bit late in reading this.excellent work shamil.really yaar i got tears in my eyes🀣 while reading.read it again and again.i was literally waiting for ur post which makes me laugh sooo much.really i appreciate ur talent in writing such which makes so many people laugh...great...

u r not late at all!🀣
come , read the best comment on page 11 πŸ˜›