Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chweetu

hahaha..hilarious post shamil...🀣HM pe b megha ko sauthan milgayi??wah wah...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...y d hell any ladke ka baapu..doesn't  suffer with heart disease??n have d akhri icha of getting her Bhola bhala-kunwara beta to meenu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Siree, Megha does not belong to that sect of the society in India jidhar biandry allowed hai πŸ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

BAKWAS TIMES

Monu is excited that he will get more chances to wear Mr.Toulia (the new entry) and roam around with no guru or kids around. 

😲 πŸ₯±Oh. Toh yeh latest nautanki hai hai... *running out of wah-wah's to respond with* 

Meenu is worried about how she will get intimate with a man who refuse to remove his black vest.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Monu hails an auto and the four go to Nepal which is 45 minutes away from Juna Mohalla. ( remember they took less time to reach Mumbai earlier)

Shamil ji, bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Hansa is doubtful about Meenu's reaction but Monu assures her that Meenu always appreciates him when he does mahaan kaam like this.

πŸ˜³ I'm guessing that means Megha approved of his mahaan pehli shaadi for its intention? *wah-wah falls so short of doing justice to the mere thought of this virtue* 

Ps- "Lady viewers are instructed to put their husbands to sleep so that they don't watch the show and get ideas to become 'mahaan'

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Fabulous ...Fantastic...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Shaadi rachaana toh, monu keliye, left hand ka khel hai...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I am remembering an anil kapoor/ rishi kapoor 's movie ( completely forgot the name) ... where he marries a nepali girl and she later turns up as a house maid in his house in India...

its gharwali baharwali I thinkπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

hahaha..hilarious post shamil...🀣HM pe b megha ko sauthan milgayi??wah wah...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...y d hell any ladke ka baapu..doesn't  suffer with heart disease??n have d akhri icha of getting her Bhola bhala-kunwara beta to meenu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

jaaneman I just lowwed ur VM u made for neelu!!!!
awesome!fabulous! Rondi scraed the wit out of me when the gumnaam muujik ishtarted😲
by the way she looks beautiful in B/W eraπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julplat

🀣🀣🀣

Shamil, enjoyed it greatly)
can't  stop laughing πŸ˜†...omg
keep writing such things ... so funny and such a critical view of the things happening in the show
well-done 🀣

thanks dear!
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Siree, Megha does not belong to that sect of the society in India jidhar biandry allowed hai πŸ˜†

bherry troooπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
JZeeeπŸ€—
no , meenu doesnt know the whole truth!
rondi told her they just did a natak to save her baapuji.
so meenu applauded monu as mahaan while monu thinks she knows the whole truth and is actually not worried of being his illegal patni (ok that part from my pov)
so basically monu feels she is proud of him for marrying RondiπŸ˜†
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumiswap

haye haye sumi.. ladke ke liye ek rule ladki ke liye ek rule...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†I strogly objekht πŸ˜†
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wow!

having a good laugh!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shamil thumbnail
Guys its my son's birthday today!
yeah he share his bday with the great PeelimaπŸ‘