Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha's sarees and her makeup

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked all her cotton sarees and she looked v v simple and v beautiful in those sarees.Defo missing her in tat look .
But this look of her after marriage i m not liking it .
After seeing her in the light purple saree i liked the look a lot and thought this is megha's look after the mrge but the cv's decked her up like a usual bahu
i like to c her in the simple look which makes akanksha more beautiful and gorgeous the  light purple saree look.
Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, the purple saree look was amazing! The yellow saree was also beautiful and it makes sense to wear such outfits occasionally! The regular day started @ Bhatnagars, that look shud be changed on Megha! Her saree was not tied well... She had always tied them up pretty well as Mrs. Vyas! May be she shud continue the new set of sarees but tie them up well to give the style icon she has always been in her own way! Be it transparent sarees or colorful cotton sarees, if she can get them draped well then that's it.. She will bring back the iconic figure she has always been as Megha! Now her style doesn't stand out... No statements made from her outfits... Hope it happens soon... I remember Mrs. Vyas had initial hiccups of styling which improved later...  Hope that happens again for Mrs. Bhatnagar as well!

Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Senpoo

Yes, the purple saree look was amazing! The yellow saree was also beautiful and it makes sense to wear such outfits occasionally! The regular day started @ Bhatnagars, that look shud be changed on Megha! Her saree was not tied well... She had always tied them up pretty well as Mrs. Vyas! May be she shud continue the new set of sarees but tie them up well to give the style icon she has always been in her own way! Be it transparent sarees or colorful cotton sarees, if she can get them draped well then that's it.. She will bring back the iconic figure she has always been as Megha! Now her style doesn't stand out... No statements made from her outfits... Hope it happens soon... I remember Mrs. Vyas had initial hiccups of styling which improved later...  Hope that happens again for Mrs. Bhatnagar as well!

Nepal will go back to purple saree look ooo 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She cannot have those sarees and that look now coz she is a married woman and not widow
but yea I do agree I loved her first day with a simple saree and no neck piece
but from past 2 days we hv been seeing neck pieces and heavy sarees, which I so don't want
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Good one..

I also don't like the present look of Megha...She looked beautiful in the purple saree...Heavy saree, nose stud & extra jewels doesn't suit her. 

She was fabulous with Mrs.vyas's outfit, but now as u all said, it won't match with Mrs.Bhatnagar, but she can be given printed chiffon, light sarees & wishfully, she could let her hair loose, like she used to be in confession scene at Mohan's balcony.

The hair-do right now for her looks horrible & I felt AS feels uncomfortable with that.

BTW, why can't she wear salwar suits?...I thot she looked nice in it in the FB scenes with Amar. Her hairstyle at that time was also nice & suited her.

Hope we could see a well groomed & pretty Mrs. Bhatnagar soon...😊
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: knraji

Hey Good one..

I also don't like the present look of Megha...She looked beautiful in the purple saree...Heavy saree, nose stud & extra jewels doesn't suit her. 

She was fabulous with Mrs.vyas's outfit, but now as u all said, it won't match with Mrs.Bhatnagar, but she can be given printed chiffon, light sarees & wishfully, she could let her hair loose, like she used to be in confession scene at Mohan's balcony.

The hair-do right now for her looks horrible & I felt AS feels uncomfortable with that.

BTW, why can't she wear salwar suits?...I thot she looked nice in it in the FB scenes with Amar. Her hairstyle at that time was also nice & suited her.

Hope we could see a well groomed & pretty Mrs. Bhatnagar soon...😊

Agree with your thought! The nose ring and the neck piece doesn't look good on Megha! She's pretty in her simple ways! She can retain a simple neck chain or else the MS wud suffice! And for the sarees, she can choose simple bright colors but well worn! Simply draping it around doesn't give a strong style in her! It has to be well worn around her to stand out! Now she looks more like Renu! We don't want one more Renu on the screen! Salwars may be good too... Always letting her hair loose inside the house may not be good... plait is fine and I think she looks pretty in that too...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think they are still experimenting what will suit her..and may be in a couple of weeks..they will come up with a style we will like
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah the jewellery is all just too much...and that nose pin doesn't suit her much either...just my pov.