Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Upcoming Track (Page 6)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
TFS :) 

But you guys need to bring more positivity on the show now. Enough of Khushi being blamed for every little thing that goes wrong. It was refreshing to see Arnav accept responsibility for the hush-hush wedding and absolving Khushi of all wrongdoings for the wedding. And for the first time stood up for Khushi openly, hoping to see more of this. Mami needs to be shushed up ASAP too, she has insulted Khushi too many times for her to be liked anymore especially after she saw Khushi go through so much agony during the kidnapping track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690

ramraj19 Groupbie
ramraj19
ramraj19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I think its the remarriage or maybe Dadi attitude towards Kushi  bring  and  Arshi's closer and we get unlimited raab -a-vey
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Can the CVs please give khushi her self-respect and dignity back? As a woman of 21st century, it is so hard to see her, "insult me as much as you want, I'll take it all with a smile and forget everything completely the next day" attitude.

So, there is no need for ASR to even say sorry to khushi? Has he even realized how much he has  hurt her, because we the viewers really haven't seen that realization.

There is so much inconsistency in the current track. So many loops are still open and now a new character is here. Hope what you are saying is true.Have been waiting and waiting since March...

One more thing, Arnav didn't love khushi before marriage? Then what exactly did we watch for the first eight months? Can the CVs  kindly bother to explain? That was one of the most confusing dialogues in the show for me so far.

Edited by mayuri099 - 07 August 2012 at 10:32pm

Suni

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

Good to see you living up to what you promised on your previous post. ASR has been closely redeemed and in an ASR way that too. That's one character in the bag of consistency.

I know you are getting negative responses here to dadi and i also know that TRP audience will relate to that kind of an old lady; especially the rural ones; which is where the most TRPs are being recorded apparently. And if that was the scope of the character, so be it. Can't say the same about Khushi though. That's one character in the bag of inconsistencies.

i'd love to watch some light on the past of ASR and Khushi understanding and accepting that part of him. Remarriage is what everyone's hoping for but if that means closing some loops and opening more, i wouldn't exactly be happy. But neither would i be happy if all the loops being closed means the end of the show. So, go on with whatever you guys have planned. I have some faith and half of it comes from seeing you back here.

Ok i was gonna reply in even more detail but the above member has said exactly what was on my mind (thanks hun!Embarrassed) Apart from the above, my views are as follows:

I think as I said in reply to your last post, personally I'm happy for you guys to stick to the story and characters as they were sketched out originally. It's good to take feedback/suggestions from fans because it shows you're keeping in touch but don't lose sight of the concept to please fan groups either (not that I'm suggesting you are!)

Altho I'm not a fan of Dadi's prehistoric views at all, I see why her character is needed and I think I'm going to enjoy this track - today's episode was full of drama and I loved it! One piece of serious advice tho - please don't go down the 'saas-bahu torture' route cos there is already WAY too much of that on TV. IPK has always been a refreshing change to the norm which is one of the many reasons why it's so loved and I don't think those types of scenes won't go down well at all.

Thanks for keeping us informed/aware and for taking feedback; I love this show and altho it's true that I'll watch whatever is shown (cos I'm that addicted to it) I'm actually really enjoying everything these days so no complaints in that senseSmile 

Asma

stardust-

Go to top