India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Upcoming Track (Page 4)

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Y cant we see arnav's redemption track ??????

Edited by ESR8 - 07 August 2012 at 2:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsyche

hannahamo1998 Senior Member
hannahamo1998
hannahamo1998

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
ny gut feeling also says AN ARSHI REMARRIAGE>!
shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

i have a feeling we are definitely going to see remarriage of arshi...so keep watching...this is my gut feeling..i have no insider information...LOL
 i too think the same thing.. fingers crossed...
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Tfs but who are you? Embarrassed
Aliya_hzsn IF-Dazzler
Aliya_hzsn
Aliya_hzsn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

TFS!!!
 fingers crossed!!hoping for the best!!
princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Sorry to say but after watching yesterday's episode, I feel like I should stop watching this show. What they showed yesterday was so regressive and disgusting, DeadKhushi a servant my foot and the worst thing is that the 'mahan' the 'self-sacrificing nari' Khushi didn't feel the need to correct that old hag because she feels that she didn't say anything wrong! What the hell is wrong with this girl, does she have no self-respect. Instead of experimenting with different tracks CVs seriously need to work on Khushis character, she used to be such a strong character before but now has been completely butchered. CVs please give Khushi some self-respect, after the 6 month contract ends let her walk out of the RM zoo with her head held high. I want to see her getting a job supporting herself and being independent, thus promoting 'nayi soch'. And if Arnav wants to marry her then he can bring her back with full respect not by threatening her! And the next time mami or anyone taunts her I want Khushi to give it back to them, she needs to stand up and speak up.

Seriously CVs give Anjali a baby bump, she supposed to be 7 months pregnant I mean it's just ridiculous or give us those magical spectacles hitler dadi was wearing so that we could also see the invisible, non existant, flat as a pancake baby bump!Big smile

Edited by princessVV - 07 August 2012 at 3:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunimayuri099Akanksha-trina2010

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
pretty sure this is leading to remarriage...and you know the proper suhaag raat is only going to happen after that. :D

i need the blackmail wedding deal to come out in the forefront...and if dadi is the only way it will happen, then so be it. 

yeah it sucks that khushi is getting garbage treatment again at yet another RMwasi's hands...and frankly there is no way to make this sound better. its just going to make all the feminists blood boil..in fact any fair and normal person is sick of khushi's maltreatment but there is not much we can do about it when she herself seems so happy to take shiz from everyone. I wish for once that girl stands up for herself like she did when she blew ASR outta the park after the guest house incident...but her anger is reserved for ASR only and that too is much more muted now due to love. 

so lets bring in the prejudiced, hypocritical dadi! at least it is leading to good things so we can hang in here and wait her out. I am curious how she accepted Manorama as part of the Raizada clan when clearly manorama jee was of the servant background. 

lest we forget ASR also yells regularly at all the poor HPs, OPs in the RM - just because we love him, doesn't excuse his character trait either. and yes he probably doesn't look down on them because of their status only the way dadi seemed to be doing, but that rudeness isn't justified either. ASR has his hot genes going for him to make us love him despite that, where as dadi just gained all our collective ire after blasting our lovely KKG! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVtrina2010

bella39 IF-Rockerz
bella39
bella39

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
   TFS Smile

Go to top