Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 90)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Sita, pata hai, I saw first 4 epis of Alaxmi out of curiosity..they are like the gist of each episode videos uploaded in YT. I love Supriya Pathak who plays the dead wife and Anang Desai who plays the bade papa in the show. But I dont want to watch another daily soap again..I am just too badly scarred after this NBT addiction Cry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaHit.It.Misspc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

by the way  guru looks nepali but in reality is a pure maharashtrian all the way

Oh haan haan..he is from Dadar..pucca Marathi Manoos Embarrassed...

sitammaHit.It.Misspc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

LOL jst got reminded of ur spoof u wrote las day.. Ohh i think i forgot to cmmnt.. It was bhery bhery gudh.. Smile

Thanks Geethu Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss..geeth..

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

LOL jst got reminded of ur spoof u wrote las day.. Ohh i think i forgot to cmmnt.. It was bhery bhery gudh.. Smile

sumi tum ne spoof likha kia kal ki episode pe? Shocked oh darn it, maine miss kar diya padhna, dekhti hoon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Susheta

Kunal in black vest . . Drool . .

<font size="2">abhi usi black vest se tumhey aur Sumi ko behosh karti hunLOL</font>

*Sumi fainted*LOL
I was thinking about the phan who wrote dat lubh letter to u fari di.. Wat might have been her reaction when she saw monu in vest??

haan yaar, that's why she didn't make an appearance today LOL  bechari vest dekh ke iss zameen ki hee nahi rahi hou gi, aasmanon mein papa bhatnagar ke saath udi udi phir rahi hou gi LOL

@Sita

achaa, is it a totaly out and out comedy show?
very much ..but with a story also..laxmi is an orphan girl who lives with her mama and mami..mami ill treats her...and laxmi is called alakxmi..teasingly..laxmi does not suffer anything in silence..she believes to claim what is rightfully hers by hook or crook..and her antics are superb...you just see this grihapravesam scene of her..a novel one...as of now her hubby still does not like her..he was forced to marry her.but laxmi is least bothered...
just go to alaxmi forum..there mamta has opened an appreciation thread..and she has posted a video of her grihapravesh in the 1st page..see it..suman..you also pl see it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

sumi tum ne spoof likha kia kal ki episode pe? Shocked oh darn it, maine miss kar diya padhna, dekhti hoon

Fari..tune mera latest spoof written on Friday nahi padha Cry..I think Geethu was talking about it...maine toh PM bhi kiya tha..lekin tune nahi padha na Cry
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
i think to undo all this they should do what they did it kutumb how mohan and megha would be reborn as someone else and new story start and now they can show mohan as the father of nanhi and addu  who has lost his wife while megha as a young girl who falls in love  with a widower 

NeelimaSJpc_palssumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ya alaxmi would be good as it is from hats off productions but i wont watch it as i am off tv shows after nbt and would prefer news and sports and music

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index