Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 83)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Sita

that's why I said to give them more kerosene mixed in love potion Dead  i hate such people too, so irresponsible and stupid Dead
I am fed up of them..bechara kid..so cute he is.. aabh sab neighbors will go off leaving thes 3 behind..and i am not bothered about the H&W..but kid ko raath ka khana humare ghar se dhena hoga..disadvantage of having a small nursing .home where you have to attend to such small details also.!! Not that we mind it..

Edited by sitamma - 08 August 2012 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
ok leaving all the legalities aside i would say on merit yesterdays episode was 70 pc all right in simple terms average to good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hello Siree Hug

Sush Hug

Vyas Hug

Fari - I've said this before, CV's think we are thick and stupid to lap up everything the show. Remember "butter knife in hospital to cut wrists"Silly

Coming to the surname bit, it is cuckoo really. Putting her name as Riddhima Bhatnagar in travel agency is ok. But why did the divorce papers say Riddhima Bhatnagar? To file such legal documents you have to have a proof of id in the same name. Which Ridz cannot have considering she has been married to Mohan only for a couple of days. CV's are dumb!

@bold red

that's my problem too Confused

sitammaNeelimaSJchweetu

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i think they should bring baaga guy from tarak mehta to  nbt and he would set everything right as he tends to be a simpleton and oversmart at the  same time

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

i think we should just forget all the logic and see this show to its grave two-three  months down the line and remain happy by remembering those memorable first 120 episodes and few collector episodes after that
that is what i have been telling repeatedly..watch without expecting them to show logic..Rather,be surprised if they show us logic..

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Arrey let me tell you about a suicide case here. A female from Infosys jumped from the 7th floor of the office building. Apparently she was in an extra marital affair with her ex-colleague. And that guy did not want to continue the relationship because this lady was married and had a child. So out of depression she committed suicide and the Infosys management was embarassed because of this.
How could she not think of her kid before jumping!!!Angry

Such people really dont deserve to live!

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Originally posted by sumiswap

Hi I vanished again LOL...waise Fari you are still discussing the mystery behind Riddhima's new surname LOL. Logic ko bahar phenk do if you want to watch NBT LOL.

wb miss india LOL

yaar logic ke saath mai khud bhi na chali jaoon garbage truck mein soney? Wink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@sitaji..Thank u..Hug

Ridz butter knife leke ghoom rahi hogi..if any1 refuses to do her work...wahin saamnewale ke wrist kaatne ki dhamki dethi hogi...isiliye sab documents pe ridhima bhatnagar...hai..Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index