Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 81)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

<font color="#6633ff">ekh ladki ayi thi casualty mein..kerosene pike...hubby ke saath fight karke..uske chakkar mein thae mein aur hubby...abh thoda teek hai...</font>

Oh is she better now Sita? Did you guys inform her hubby? Did you give her at least one chuttu adi?

Was she trying to attempt the fire trick? You know the one where you blow into fire with kerosene in your mouth?

<font color="#6633ff" size="3">no..dear..she drank the kerosene from the kerosene jar..</font>

<font color="#6633ff" size="3">and yes the husband knows..it was he who brought her to thecasualty..and then hepromptlyfainted too..stupid people..</font>

<font color="#6633ff" size="3">they had a love fight..andtheirneighborsjust brought in their 5 yr old son..who was howling away to glory without seeing his parents when he woke up from his noon sleep...his parents were in the hospital...so now we all all the 3 here..wife..hubby..and son...</font>
chechi aah maha agony kyu avasaram kitiya 2 nalla kuthu kodukanam.. She didnt bother to think about her child. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

ekh ladki ayi thi casualty mein..kerosene pike...hubby ke saath fight karke..uske chakkar mein thae  mein aur hubby...abh thoda teek hai...
Oh is she better now Sita? Did you guys inform her hubby? Did you give her at least one chuttu adi?

Was she trying to attempt the fire trick? You know the one where you blow into fire with kerosene in your mouth? 
no..dear..she drank the kerosene from the kerosene jar.. 

and yes the husband knows..it was he who brought her to the casualty..and then he promptly fainted too..stupid people..

they had a love fight..and their neighbors  just  brought in their 5 yr old son..who was howling away to glory without seeing his parents when he woke up from his noon sleep...his parents were in the hospital...so now we all all the 3 here..wife..hubby..and son...

oh such an irresponsibly disgusting couple, love fight kar ke apney kamzor dil aur weak nerves ko sambhal nahi paye aur behosh hou gaye Dead silly stupid couple, leaving the child to fend for his own self

i wish you to give them some more kerosene mixed in love potion then they'll never do a "love fight" again, it's time they get back to their senses before it's too late 

sitammasumiswapNeelimaSJ

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
well no worries i am happy you all took care of that guest  

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susheta

Helo. . Ku ku duku . .

Hello Sush, long time Hug   tum hen kab bani? LOL

hello Siree Hug just random discussions LOL

Hi Vyas Hug   just discussing the mystery of riddhima's fast-track name change from riddhima to riddhima bhatnagar Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJchweetu

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
by the way  i am astonished  how  some people are taking comments on tv show like it is insult on them  

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

ekh ladki ayi thi casualty mein..kerosene pike...hubby ke saath fight karke..uske chakkar mein thae  mein aur hubby...abh thoda teek hai...

no..dear..she drank the kerosene from the kerosene jar.. 

and yes the husband knows..it was he who brought her to the casualty..and then he promptly fainted too..stupid people..

they had a love fight..and their neighbors  just  brought in their 5 yr old son..who was howling away to glory without seeing his parents when he woke up from his noon sleep...his parents were in the hospital...so now we all all the 3 here..wife..hubby..and son...

oh such an irresponsibly disgusting couple, love fight kar ke apney kamzor dil aur weak nerves ko sambhal nahi paye aur behosh hou gaye Dead silly stupid couple, leaving the child to fend for his own self

i wish you to give them some more kerosene mixed in love potion then they'll never do a "love fight" again, it's time they get back to their senses before it's too late 
love potion/?My foot.!!! i was super mad at them..and you people have not seen me in my real angry mode...no one dares to approach me ar even look at me then..my hubby and kids just run away from me..today i took out that mode..and all the other patients and staff were also scared..but I was so angry with them..this couple...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap..geeth..

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

well i think everything is contrived nowadays so no big deal on bhatnagar name change 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Susheta

Helo. . Ku ku duku . .

Hello Sush, long time Hug   tum hen kab bani? LOL

hello Siree Hug just random discussions LOL

Hi Vyas Hug   just discussing the mystery of riddhima's fast-track name change from riddhima to riddhima bhatnagar Confused

hi fari..Hugu mean rondhima ka discusiiona...EmbarrassedLOL

hi sitaji,neelu,sush,reshu,..Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index