Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 53)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

Originally posted by sumiswap

@blue: Wah wah...kya depth tha Clap..aur ek hum hain who cannot see beyond the taj of Kunal's hair LOL. Meri to aankhen aur muh dono khul gayi yeh analysis padhkar Shocked...ROFL

sumi kya kaha maine ... hum sab mmtians physically and mentally challenged ...humari aaken and dimag sab kum hai ...its lyk dese ppl who understand dept ..not us ... hume kuch samjhta nahi 
we nedd a doc ...

we lack grey matter Wink LOL

Haan yaar...hum ko toh Agra ke pagal khane mein rehna chahiye...bekaar mein apne apne gharon mein baithe hain LOL...we are socially harmful!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-..geeth..Hit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
BACK to our Maha show.. watz ridhima doing in the TA..? whr is she going?dont tel me nepal..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Hit.It.Misssumiswap

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fari-

yaar she was saying that I am blind as to not see that Kunal's hair adds to all the "beauty and sensitivity" of his character, it gives another level to his character because it makes him look like an unruly little child so that's where the "beauty" of MM's relationship lies, now Megha will help him sort out his life so his hair represents Mohan's life

what do you make of the above? Silly Silly

after the above reply, i got abuses

then i did "tai tai fish" to her LOL

@blue: Wah wah...kya depth tha Clap..aur ek hum hain who cannot see beyond the taj of Kunal's hair LOL. Meri to aankhen aur muh dono khul gayi yeh analysis padhkar Shocked...ROFL

yaar i am amazed to see how in various random directions some people's mind works ROFL kahan kunal aur kahan mohan aur uss mein megha ko bhi daal diya LOL

the peculiarity of her comment cracked me up bad, i started imagining Megha sorting out Kunal's hair LOL which is not possible at all as Megha tou iss duniya ki hai hee nahi LOL  crazy spooky stuff LOL

@Kiran

well yaar, i am celebrating now because in any case, i don't see them learning their lesson in near future, looking at their current pace of taking the truth revelation track forward...

the story and it's standard will drop even lower (if that is possible) so the TRP too will go down, so i am celebrating for the long term loss that rangeela will suffer if all this happens LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-sumiswapshamil-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Not only Shamil, Fari and Sita ne bhi uski aarti utaari LOL

really oh Shocked chal pura read kar leti hu LOLwaise kya baat hai aaj sab good morning se sab ki Aarti utar ne mein lage haiLOLLOL

-lightinfested-sitammasumiswapshamilHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

BACK to our Maha show.. watz ridhima doing in the TA..? whr is she going?dont tel me nepal..

Okay lets send her to Tibet. Kunal toh waise bhi Nepal se bhag ke Tibet pahunchne ka wait kar raha hai...let us make Rondhi give him company...LOL.

On a serious note...Woh Nepal jayegi toh hi toh kahani mein twist aayega. I think the revelation also will happen in Nepal only..uske baad Monu will come back beaten Black and Blue. Rondi uspe uska gussa utaaregi for a different reason and Megha for a different reason. Idhar Guru medical kit leke tayyar baitha rahega...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaansitamma-lightinfested-shamilHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

yaar she was saying that I am blind as to not see that Kunal's hair adds to all the "beauty and sensitivity" of his character, it gives another level to his character because it makes him look like an unruly little child so that's where the "beauty" of MM's relationship lies, now Megha will help him sort out his life so his hair represents Mohan's life

Shocked  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sitamma-lightinfested-sumiswapHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Haan yaar...hum ko toh Agra ke pagal khane mein rehna chahiye...bekaar mein apne apne gharon mein baithe hain LOL...we are socially harmful!! 

haan wahi humari jagah hai ... 

yeh sab mohan ki puja utarege ..coz he dd a mahan kam ...

all will be lyk 

"jai ho mohan jai jai mohan"

n megha will be 

"nek kam karta pati mera" in front row ..the lead of all jogans
 ridz will " main toh arti utau se iss mera devataa ki"  

mohan will be a sadhu sitting under banyyan tree  with his taj and labi daadi ...guru besides him saying 
"jai bol bhaiyaa ki bolo re bolo"

n all loyal fans will acclaim "jai  jai jai"

sitammasumiswapshamilHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

yaar i am amazed to see how in various random directions some people's mind works ROFL kahan kunal aur kahan mohan aur uss mein megha ko bhi daal diya LOL

the peculiarity of her comment cracked me up bad, i started imagining Megha sorting out Kunal's hair LOL which is not possible at all as Megha tou iss duniya ki hai hee nahi LOL  crazy spooky stuff LOL

Main bhi imagine karne lag gayi ke Megha Addu aur Mohan dono ko side by side bithake turns mein unke baal bana rahi hai...holding their chin ROFL Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index