Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 42)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Shamil honestly speaking, Rondhi lying to Megha and then shown to be maha upset because Monu snubbed him was the most important scene. But CVs ka kuch pata nahi. Pehle they showed Rashmi to be upset because of Mohan being happy without her tabhi people went bonkers thinking she will turn negative and will try to win Mohan again but she did a total U Turn and left the show.

Idhar logon ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Rondhi might turn negative or she might not!

Nah she is a chudail.sumi...woh ulte paav jayegi...TongueLOL

hi shamil,sita..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

suman..muche tu jaisa gaire bhi bahut maiyne lagta hai...Hug

Aww Sita Hug...chal Sonal kat le!!! LOL
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

ohh i culd clearly see channels interference. Luk at BV.. A is going to fulfill her mom's last wish by marrying S.. then watz happening in madubala..promo's shows some forced marriage.. colors mein forced marriage ki season chal raha hai.. And in SSK promo kya hai.. will simar have a miscarriage??!!.. ab NBT ka bhi yeh hal hoga.. megha might get pregnent soon n might suffer from a miscarriage too..
megha may become pregnant..but no miscarriage...
geethu..how is your head ache? now..dont roam around while it is raining ,okay?
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

ohh i culd clearly see channels interference. Luk at BV.. A is going to fulfill her mom's last wish by marrying S.. then watz happening in madubala..promo's shows some forced marriage.. colors mein forced marriage ki season chal raha hai.. And in SSK promo kya hai.. will simar have a miscarriage??!!.. ab NBT ka bhi yeh hal hoga.. megha might get pregnent soon n might suffer from a miscarriage too..

Geethu, Megha and Mohan ka SR abhi bahot door ki baat hai and you predict Megha suffering a miscarriage Shocked. Aisa nahi hoga. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanshamil

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Originally posted by sumiswap

Shamil honestly speaking, Rondhi lying to Megha and then shown to be maha upset because Monu snubbed him was the most important scene. But CVs ka kuch pata nahi. Pehle they showed Rashmi to be upset because of Mohan being happy without her tabhi people went bonkers thinking she will turn negative and will try to win Mohan again but she did a total U Turn and left the show.

Idhar logon ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Rondhi might turn negative or she might not!

Don't compare Rash-me's character with this. Her exit might be because of actor's (Pooja K) pregnancy! She could act as a returning, soon-to-get married GF, until her baby bump showed up! So, may be her character had this limited screen time!!
But this Raddi!! The way they showed her getting hurt by Mohan's words reminded me of that cliched saying- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned in Love!! 

shamilsumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by chweetu

Nah she is a chudail.sumi...woh ulte paav jayegi...TongueLOL

hi shamil,sita..Hug

Its okay even if she goes ulte paav...as long as she goes back i dont mind LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammashamilchweetu

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Don't compare Rash-me's character with this. Her exit might be because of actor's (Pooja K) pregnancy! She could act as a returning, soon-to-get married GF, until her baby bump showed up! So, may be her character had this limited screen time!!
But this Raddi!! The way they showed her getting hurt by Mohan's words reminded me of that cliched saying- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned in Love!! 

But what will Riddhima do even if she turns negative? Start playing games to separate MM is it. Woh toh waise bhi hone wala hai when Megha gets to know about MR real marriage. I dont think uska role bahot lamba rahega. They got her for the sake of some OTT drama which in turn would turn into TRPs. But it is clear everywhere -Here, FB, Colors site and now the TRPs that people have rejected her outright! So I feel she will be given an exit by the end of this month!

UmraoJaanshamil

Sweet-Lioness IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Lioness
Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
guys yaad hai...Pratik kitna achha hua karrta tha...n Holi par kaise uss Biwi ka ladle ki niyat bigad gayi thi Megha ke liye...

just like dat...abhi kuch aur festivals aa rahe hain...Janmashtami...n Ganesh Chaturthi...so mujhe lagta hai ke Rondi ka bhi track badal jayega..n wo bhi Vamp bann kar kudegi maidan pe...

but i hope ke jaise Mohan ne Pratik ki khatirdari ki thi...waisa hi kuch Megha bhi kare...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanshamilsumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index