Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 39)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
The ridhima track is bringing huge damage to the show. Look at the bg score, dialogues nw.. very crappy.. the few things i like in the show is new adhu, cute baccha hai.. i love his facial expressions. I like renu bhabhi n her English ,nanhi..also jiji datz it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilsumiswap

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

The ridhima track is bringing huge damage to the show. Look at the bg score, dialogues nw.. very crappy.. the few things i like in the show is new adhu, cute baccha hai.. i love his facial expressions. I like renu bhabhi n her English ,nanhi..also jiji datz it..

Oh, the MUSIC!! Torture in crescendo mode!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hello guys
what were the imp scenes we had last week??

sumiswap

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Reshu Rangeela has so many gems in their kitty, kisi ek ko gul kardo, kisiko dukh nahi hoga. But I strongly feel NBT will not go off air. Chhal will probably go off air. Other shows have done much worse than NBT.

Kannada shows nahi dekhti hun yaar. Mushkil se ek daily soap dekhti hun NBT...abhi toh uske liye punishment de rahi hun khud ko LOL.

lol... haan voh toh sach hain... NBT is better than other shows...

E kannada dalli ond serial bartittu... "Anavarana" anta... it was different kind of serial...
very much realistic... i was loving it... never missed a single episode...  
Dialogue was the power of serial...
But they ended it bcoz of trp dramaOuch

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 08 August 2012 at 12:44am

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Sumi, aap ke muh mein Mysore pak!! Apne ye wisdom CVs ko bhi thoda parcel karna, saare ke saade stupidity ka avval namoone hain!!
Todays precap again scared me that this Raddi item will not reach it's deserving place, ie, dustbin. She seems to stick on and clutter the whole story with more 'raddi biziness'!!

Today's precap can have 2 possibilities - either Rondi was there to take her dad to Nepal for him to recuperate and there she met Renu or Renu meets Rondi, recollects that she is the same lady who came to the sangeet as Mohan's friend...Riddhima Bhatnagar may trigger the Sherlock Homes ki aatma in her and she will start her jasoosi. Or dono saath mein hoga. But jo bhi hoga, revelation is there on the cards. If Megha gets to know about MR shadi for real then she will definitely be pissed off but Riddhima kuch nahi bigad paayegi inn dono ka. Even Indu will not be able to do anything about MR shadi because they have already applied for a divorce. And Rondi's dad looks like a chai wala toh he is not capable of causing much damage. Phew! Itna logic lagaya hai...hey CVs..mera logic ko waste mat hone dena Ermm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Originally posted by kunchii

I think its the channel's interference like some one said here earlier in another thread!
The PH has turned a puppet in their handsConfused

sumiswap

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by shamil

hello guys

Hi meri SonalWinkHug
trp is 1.7 dis week?

aage ka kyaa prediction hain tumhaari?Tongue

Hi RekhaHug

shamil

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

hello guys

Shamo Hug

My important scene was Megha and Rondi playing guess what game LOL.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index