Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 38)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hi All,

NBT ka TRP is 1.7...serves them right!!!! How can they still stick to Riddhima when she is not getting them any TRPs...abhi next week they are taking the cast to Nepal in search of TRPs. Udhar kya Pashupathinath baithe rahenge TRPs ko leke???? Yeh kaise channel wale hain jinko nahi samajh raha hai ke NBT does not work on cliches and OTT drama?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

ahhh... thts gudSmile

But it means NBT is in danger zone...

Big bore aate hi NBT off air ho jaayega...

Reshu I don't feel NBT ko itne jaldi off air karenge. Abhi toh they have realised it's potential and are trying to add char chand to the show with Riddhima. If the show was not popular then they would not have come up with 'Meet Kunal' gimmick or now the Janmashtami gimmick. So end of this year tak mujhe lagta hai yeh show chalega.

..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Hi All,

NBT ka TRP is 1.7...serves them right!!!! How can they still stick to Riddhima when she is not getting them any TRPs...abhi next week they are taking the cast to Nepal in search of TRPs. Udhar kya Pashupathinath baithe rahenge TRPs ko leke???? Yeh kaise channel wale hain jinko nahi samajh raha hai ke NBT does not work on cliches and OTT drama?
sumi i lubhed it.. LOL stupid channel.. Mujhe bhi janna hai yeh Nepal mein kya rakka hai.. y on earth r they dragging the plot..

sumiswap

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi SumiSmile

golmaal golmaal...
trp ka hain golmaalLOL

lekin BB ke liye kisi show ko end karna hi padhega... Uttaran toh end nahin honewala...  
"Vahi chayWink -Svad nayi cup me peene ka" bhi leap le liya hi abhi abhi...

Chal ke baare me kuch keh nahin sakte...

Waise NBT off air ho jaaye toh bhi jyaada dukh nahin hoga ab...

Sumi, do u watch ny kannada serial?

sumiswap

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi Fari, lubhed your title!!

Dekhte rehna, Renu bhabhi ab 'Renu Kabab (mein haddi) eShtall' bhi kholnewali hai!!LOL

Edited by WREX - 08 August 2012 at 12:31am

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

sumi i lubhed it.. LOL stupid channel.. Mujhe bhi janna hai yeh Nepal mein kya rakka hai.. y on earth r they dragging the plot..[/QUOTE]

Geethu right?

Everyday my belief about this Riddhima's track oscillates between the possibility of an early closure and a dragfest. Abhi aise lag raha hai ke they will wind this track up soon. Remember, Manav was also brought in for TRPs but usse kuch nahi hua toh usko ghar bhej diya. Yahan I feel they are dragging it because Riddhima and Mohan have married for real and the revelation ka build up ho raha hai. Riddhima may have shown signs of turning into a vamp but TRP ko dekh ke nahi lagta ke they will extend her track. Indu and Renu kaafi hai to add the vampish tadka to the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaansitamma

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Hi SumiSmile

golmaal golmaal...
trp ka hain golmaalLOL

lekin BB ke liye kisi show ko end karna hi padhega... Uttaran toh end nahin honewala...  
"Vahi chayWink -Svad nayi cup me peene ka" bhi leap le liya hi abhi abhi...

Chal ke baare me kuch keh nahin sakte...

Waise NBT off air ho jaaye toh bhi jyaada dukh nahin hoga ab...

Sumi, do u watch ny kannada serial?

Reshu Rangeela has so many gems in their kitty, kisi ek ko gul kardo, kisiko dukh nahi hoga. But I strongly feel NBT will not go off air. Chhal will probably go off air. Other shows have done much worse than NBT.

Kannada shows nahi dekhti hun yaar. Mushkil se ek daily soap dekhti hun NBT...abhi toh uske liye punishment de rahi hun khud ko LOL.

..geeth..

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by kunchii

sumi i lubhed it.. LOL stupid channel.. Mujhe bhi janna hai yeh Nepal mein kya rakka hai.. y on earth r they dragging the plot..

Geethu right?

Everyday my belief about this Riddhima's track oscillates between the possibility of an early closure and a dragfest. Abhi aise lag raha hai ke they will wind this track up soon. Remember, Manav was also brought in for TRPs but usse kuch nahi hua toh usko ghar bhej diya. Yahan I feel they are dragging it because Riddhima and Mohan have married for real and the revelation ka build up ho raha hai. Riddhima may have shown signs of turning into a vamp but TRP ko dekh ke nahi lagta ke they will extend her track. Indu and Renu kaafi hai to add the vampish tadka to the show!
[/QUOTE]

Sumi, aap ke muh mein Mysore pak!! Apne ye wisdom CVs ko bhi thoda parcel karna, saare ke saade stupidity ka avval namoone hain!!
Todays precap again scared me that this Raddi item will not reach it's deserving place, ie, dustbin. She seems to stick on and clutter the whole story with more 'raddi biziness'!!

sumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index