Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 32)

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by ankur281

@misty: Tumhe kya lagta hain what was ridz doing in travel agent office??

Mohan se bahaat door,tanhayee me,jahan hogi sirf Rondi aur
i Butter-Knife..."Kaisa Sila Diya Yeh Waafa Ka Kaisa Sila Diya" in BG
i hope wo aisi jagah chali jaye jaha nbt ki camera team na phuch paye.

That probably would be where Prateik has gone..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Kahin kisi din Colors ne MB ko "Sach Ke Saamna" me bula na le!!

misty85-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@siree: woh weird expression thoda baad mein aye the... pehle aisa laga jaise megha felt embarrassed when he mentioned ki nanhi ke saath dekh loonga... BTW tumne alaxmi dekha.. mein aur sita wahan pe chat kar rahe hain... sita ne mujhe bola woh mami phulwa mein thi...LOL

Lol nahin dekha will watch tomorrow morning n will come back to it...waise LIfeok pe har afnun ko ek serial ka repeat hothi hai..ya koi b other time pe telecast kartha hai..whole serial ko..so will try to catch dat series n as well as today's epi..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Are yaar itni si baat samajh me nahi aati. Jaise BALH austrailiya ke DBH, singapur or SNS switzarland ke tourism ko support kar rahe hai waise hi nbt nepal tourism ko. Problem kya hai?

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Problem kuchh nehi bas yeh soch ke kharab lag raha hai...apni Meghan ko Switzerland bhejne wala koi sponsor nehi mila PH ko..</font>
kaise aayenge paise rangeele baki rangeele logo ko bula kar nautanki karme me over budget ho jata hai. Ab socho janmasthmi me agar nbt me RK the superstar aayega to payment bhi supestaro wali lega na.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

wah beta mere dialog mujey hi vapasLOLkher i hope u are rocking...u must be rocking after all meri izaat ka sawal haiLOL  me fine dear bas dil dimag mohan ne shatka diya haiLOL

haan haan... Smile 

Aisa kyaa kiya Mohan babu ne?Tongue LOL

@Siree, bye... Gudnyte *hugs*

chweetu-RadhaRani-misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
one Q and Ans which i came across while reading about divorce...
I got married 2 weeks back of this month, There was almost 16 months gap between our marriage and engagment. Me and my fiance do not want to marry with each because we are totally different in attitude and behavoiurs, we do not have respect for each other. When, we put our opnion towards our parents before marriage, my family got agree on this, but due to girls's parents pressure my family took decision to do marry.

Now, situtation is this my family and me do not like that girl, same feeling that girl have for us. We can not adjust with each other for a single minute. We both want to divorce with mutual consent as soon as possible before any body commit suside before divorce.

Girl's Parent do not want that we take divorce, but girl is want to take divorce. On this pressurised marriage, can any ground become to take divorce with mutual consent and we are strongly dicard this marriage. in how many time we will get divorce
ans.....As the general rule the divorce can not be obtained within one year of marriage, however in exceptional cases this can be obtained after taking leave of the court for filling and obtaining divorce for reasons which show exception circumstance exist for doing so.
Another suggestion in such case as the marriage is only two week old and as this marriage was solemnized under duress or force, it should be annulled by decree of nullity on this ground itself.
The parents of the wife had pressurised both the bride/wife as well the groom/husband and his parents for the marriage and the evidence of these people shall be sufficient for obtaining the decree of nullity from the Family court.
The wife too want dissolution of marriage, hence it is suggested let the husband file for annulment of marriage on this ground of use of force for the marriage against the wife, the wife being served with notice of the court, receive it and remain absent on the next date of ger appearance in the case.
The court in such case finding proper service of notice to the Respondent wife shall proceed Ex-parte against her, record the statement of the Petitioner husband and his parents, pass order of annulment and grant decree of nullity to them.
Two certified copies of the decree can be obtained from the court and each of the parties have it for their use in future.
Need not involve the parents of the wife in the court proceedings otherwise they will once again play the sentimental drama there and force their daughter to resist the petition of the husband in the family court thus spoiling smooth sailing of the case for obtaining the decree of nullity expediently.

misty85-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Kahin kisi din Colors ne MB ko "Sach Ke Saamna" me bula na le!!

ROFL  possible ...mohan is dhokebaaz pati and megha is dukiyaari naari and ridz butter knife waaliLOL

SwastikAshNimisty85

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
RM article mein Kunal is telling that he will take only his Camera along to Nepal...
mar raha hoga jaane ke liye bechaara.kab pind choote juna mohalla aur is crap se...LOL he does not want Megha either LOL

Edited by passionalive - 07 August 2012 at 1:30pm

sitammamisty85-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index