Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent (Page 15)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@subha: I'm really angry on CVs... as sita di said they have robbed him of his brains... crime reporter ko yeh law nahi pata... how dumb?? jab nanhi kho gayi thi toh megha ko toh kaise samjhaya tha ki 8 hours mein missing report file nahi ho sakti... this is utter non-sense.
@ankur: kaya bolon... hone ko toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. bas abhi shukar isi baat ka hai ... ki shayad PH ke paas extra logon ko Nepal ghumane ke paise nahi hain isliye rondhi nahi aa sakti...LOL

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Kisine socha..Guru ke Ma Bapu ke darshan ka bahot scope hai abhi...jab dikhayenge..main idhar se unke pair padhungi LOL

Hi Fari. Smile

Bye NeeluSmile

Edited by sumiswap - 07 August 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Why did they focus the marriage photo album in a weird manner with some BG music and allConfused? Sab me ek suspense drama hai kyaLOL

have not seen the episode so can't say but whenever they have given some weirdly suspense-ful BG music on some in-animate object, it certainly has always held some significance

I'm not sure if the BG music was for the album or what megha was trying to say. Megha hesitantly brought renu's taunts about Amar's money. So i'm confused. 

misty85-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Us shaadi me pic kisne liyeLOL? Woh bhi itna bada foto albumLOL

ROFL ROFL

haa yaar us shaadi ke liye pura albumShocked oh noLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Why did they focus the marriage photo album in a weird manner with some BG music and allConfused? Sab me ek suspense drama hai kyaLOL?
kahi galti se monu MR ki mrg album to nahi utha laya.

Us shaadi me pic kisne liyeLOL? Woh bhi itna bada foto albumLOL.
lo rondi ki mobil wali photo bhul gayi kya? Jab wha photo aa sakti hai to album me kyu nahi. May be rondi ke kisi sathi churail ne photos nikale honge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BVmisty85Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Why did they focus the marriage photo album in a weird manner with some BG music and allConfused? Sab me ek suspense drama hai kyaLOL

I feel they wanted to show mohan wanted to see the wedding album with megha but she was too busy with household chores... isiliye nanhi ka naam bhi mention kiya...
I think married peopled want to spend some good time like this watching their album together...

@deb: welcome ... bade dino baad MMT mein darshan diye..Wink

-Deb--RadhaRani-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@kkkap00r: bye...
@Neelu, sita: I'm also liking this new addu... ab Mohan-addu scenes dekhne mein zyada maza araha hai...
@NBT-BV: I think you didn't read it properly... yeh clause kehta hai ki agar consensual sex ko bhi rape mana jayega if man knows that woman is not his wife & wife thinks he is her husband... par iss case mein MM ki marriage null & void hai.. toh if they consummate their marriage that would be considered as adultery & rape... because second marriage doesn't stand in front of law. 
MAmta this is case of False marriage...just ...like DEV geet...where Sex was consensual but based on fake marriage...I still have clause it is defined as rape...

misty85-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure if the BG music was for the album or what megha was trying to say. Megha hesitantly brought renu's taunts about Amar's money. So i'm confused. 

album was looking very costly so megha think kahi pyaz family kaas karke renu yeh na soche ki yeh sab Amar ke paise ki mazaa ho rahi hai. that's why she told story to mohan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281misty85Sunna_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index