Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

i think we should just forget all the logic and see this show to its grave two-three  months down the line and remain happy by remembering those memorable first 120 episodes and few collector episodes after that

that is what i have been telling repeatedly..watch without expecting them to show logic..Rather,be surprised if they show us logic..
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Arrey let me tell you about a suicide case here. A female from Infosys jumped from the 7th floor of the office building. Apparently she was in an extra marital affair with her ex-colleague. And that guy did not want to continue the relationship because this lady was married and had a child. So out of depression she committed suicide and the Infosys management was embarassed because of this.
How could she not think of her kid before jumping!!!😡

Such people really dont deserve to live!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Hi I vanished again ðŸ˜†...waise Fari you are still discussing the mystery behind Riddhima's new surname ðŸ˜†. Logic ko bahar phenk do if you want to watch NBT ðŸ˜†.

wb miss india ðŸ˜†

yaar logic ke saath mai khud bhi na chali jaoon garbage truck mein soney? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@sitaji..Thank u..🤗

Ridz butter knife leke ghoom rahi hogi..if any1 refuses to do her work...wahin saamnewale ke wrist kaatne ki dhamki dethi hogi...isiliye sab documents pe ridhima bhatnagar...hai..😕

sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

ok leaving all the legalities aside i would say on merit yesterdays episode was 70 pc all right in simple terms average to good

individually it was 95% alright for me..if you leave out the precap
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

@sitaji..Thank u..🤗

Ridz butter knife leke ghoom rahi hogi..if any1 refuses to do her work...wahin saamnewale ke wrist kaatne ki dhamki dethi hogi...isiliye sab documents pe ridhima bhatnagar...hai..😕

tu ne alaxmi ka kal ka epi dekha..itana maza aaya.!!!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

wb miss india ðŸ˜†

yaar logic ke saath mai khud bhi na chali jaoon garbage truck mein soney? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

Kyun tumhara bed comfy nahi hai kya?? ðŸ˜†

Waise tune mujhe Miss India bola...😳 *waves back at you in Miss India style* 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

[DIV]<font color="#6633ff">[B]I am fed up of them..bechara kid..so cute he is.. aabh sab neighbors will go off leaving thes 3 behind..and i am not bothered about the H&W..but kid ko raath ka khana humare ghar se dhena hoga..disadvantage of having a small nursing .home where you have to attend to such small details also.!! Not that we mind it..[/B]</font>[/DIV]

ohh chechi pls do take gud care of dat child..   [>:D<] is for dat child..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
man that addu almost  mocking mohan was classic and i wonder what kkk felt about that 
Susheta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didnt bcum hen fari . . Gane ka asar . .