MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ€—

mainey abhi episode nahi dekha, now going to watch...

Hope ajj MMT ka mood thoda upbeat rahey 
Originally posted by Fari-

Hello everyone πŸ€—

mainey abhi episode nahi dekha, now going to watch...

Hope ajj MMT ka mood thoda upbeat rahey 

HiπŸ€—

TRP is 1.7 Fari😊
lol me is here now Shamil, that comment of mahogany made me see RED!!! I went all seething, what idiotic people telling others and patronizing us to see sense, 

khud ka bheja chahey ghaas se bhara hou lekin doosron ko zaroor sikhayein gi ABCD πŸ˜†

hello geethu πŸ€—
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

HiπŸ€—

TRP is 1.7 Fari😊

πŸ€—

oh that's super news!!! but i doubt if it will make them learn any lessons whatsoever πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shamil

thanks siree
*puts on KK cap for a change*
and then...

oh people didnt like MR divorcing each other.
they disliked MM trying to romance
They want indu to be more strict sasuma, may be move in to the one room flat to ill treat her bahu.  Let me bring in more drama in tht case!
tu BT mein jaake meri comment pado na..
Mainey padha tumhara comment Sita πŸ˜†  she/he will be floored by your hospitality πŸ˜†
sitaaaπŸ€—
bole to bilkul munna bhai ishtyle tha🀣
Originally posted by Fari-

Mainey padha tumhara comment Sita πŸ˜†  she/he will be floored by your hospitality πŸ˜†
you honestly think so? she wont see the sarcasm behind it...tooo bad...🀣
hello guys .maine abhi bhi shamil di ka bt pada mast funny hai ..n i came across a newbie and all ur comments there ... wow u guys r doing his/her khatir dari haaa... with ingredients to increase performance of grey mater  πŸ˜† ... ...

i guess we need to manufacture one special grey mater to understand mohan ... and justify him ... n after day b4 ka epi ...i guess i ll need a new white mater as well to understand her i.e megha ...i guess i need new brain to understand and justify nbt and all its characters lyk loyal fans do ...
Edited by krazzybeam - 11 years ago
Originally posted by krazzybeam

hello guys .maine abhi bhi shamil di ka bt pada mast funny hai ..n i came across a newbie and all ur comments there ... wow u guys r doing his/her khatir dari haaa... with ingredients to increase performance of grey mater  πŸ˜† ... ...

i guess we need to manufacture one special grey mater to understand mohan ... and justify him ... n after day b4 ka epi ...i guess i ll need a new white mater as well to understand her ...i guess i need new brain to understand and justify nbt and all its characters lyk loyal fans do ...

Kiran πŸ€—

haan yaar, aisa thakela haal hou gaya hai NBT ka ke abb tou uss sa sar per bananey aur samajhney ka dil bhi nahi karta πŸ˜† I just watch the episode with keeping mind under lock and key πŸ˜›
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago