MMT Tuesday Renu bani Honeymoon Travels Agent - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys
what were the imp scenes we had last week??
Originally posted by sumiswap

Reshu Rangeela has so many gems in their kitty, kisi ek ko gul kardo, kisiko dukh nahi hoga. But I strongly feel NBT will not go off air. Chhal will probably go off air. Other shows have done much worse than NBT.

Kannada shows nahi dekhti hun yaar. Mushkil se ek daily soap dekhti hun NBT...abhi toh uske liye punishment de rahi hun khud ko πŸ˜†.

lol... haan voh toh sach hain... NBT is better than other shows...

E kannada dalli ond serial bartittu... "Anavarana" anta... it was different kind of serial...
very much realistic... i was loving it... never missed a single episode...  
Dialogue was the power of serial...
But they ended it bcoz of trp drama
Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by WREX

Sumi, aap ke muh mein Mysore pak!! Apne ye wisdom CVs ko bhi thoda parcel karna, saare ke saade stupidity ka avval namoone hain!!
Todays precap again scared me that this Raddi item will not reach it's deserving place, ie, dustbin. She seems to stick on and clutter the whole story with more 'raddi biziness'!!

Today's precap can have 2 possibilities - either Rondi was there to take her dad to Nepal for him to recuperate and there she met Renu or Renu meets Rondi, recollects that she is the same lady who came to the sangeet as Mohan's friend...Riddhima Bhatnagar may trigger the Sherlock Homes ki aatma in her and she will start her jasoosi. Or dono saath mein hoga. But jo bhi hoga, revelation is there on the cards. If Megha gets to know about MR shadi for real then she will definitely be pissed off but Riddhima kuch nahi bigad paayegi inn dono ka. Even Indu will not be able to do anything about MR shadi because they have already applied for a divorce. And Rondi's dad looks like a chai wala toh he is not capable of causing much damage. Phew! Itna logic lagaya hai...hey CVs..mera logic ko waste mat hone dena πŸ€”.
Originally posted by kunchii

The ridhima track is bringing huge damage to the show. Look at the bg score, dialogues nw.. very crappy.. the few things i like in the show is new adhu, cute baccha hai.. i love his facial expressions. I like renu bhabhi n her English ,nanhi..also jiji datz it..
I think its the channel's interference like some one said here earlier in another thread!
The PH has turned a puppet in their handsπŸ˜•

Originally posted by shamil

hello guys

Hi meri SonalπŸ˜‰πŸ€—
trp is 1.7 dis week?

aage ka kyaa prediction hain tumhaari?πŸ˜›

Hi RekhaπŸ€—
Originally posted by shamil

hello guys

Shamo πŸ€—

My important scene was Megha and Rondi playing guess what game πŸ˜†.
Hi shamil.. imp scene of the week.. dont ask..haan u read the current post of hope. dat wil be better.
hi reshu
so what were the scenes we had last week?
koi toh bataao na?
and then I will predict
shamo,do you still feel that they will go ahead with rondy track? what is your honest feeling?
after the TRP?
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

lol... haan voh toh sach hain... NBT is better than other shows...

E kannada dalli ond serial bartittu... "Anavarana" anta... it was different kind of serial...
very much realistic... i was loving it... never missed a single episode...  
Dialogue was the power of serial...
But they ended it bcoz of trp drama

Oh is it! Thats sad.

Naanu last Kannada show nodiddu andre Crazy Colonel πŸ˜†. Adu aadmele I just dont know what happend in Kannada telly world. Papa Pandu nodthidde on and off ashte.

I sometimes feel TRP is just a reason. Somewhere the channel becomes responsible for its demise because of all the internal politics.