Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chweetu

O<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">h ya n meenu tho weird expressions de rahi thi na monu ko..n monu asked d reason n problim sloved..may b marriage album mein ridz ne..apne shaadi ke photu b rakha hoga..(okie koi mujhpe ande math phenko..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)</font>

tumne to bus ek photo hone ki baat ki maine tu pura album hi MR marrige ka bta diya fir bhi kisi ne ande nahi mare.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma

one Q and Ans which i came across while reading about divorce...

I got married 2 weeks back of this month, There was almost 16 months gap between our marriage and engagment. Me and my fiance do not want to marry with each because we are totally different in attitude and behavoiurs, we do not have respect for each other. When, we put our opnion towards our parents before marriage, my family got agree on this, but due to girls's parents pressure my family took decision to do marry.

Now, situtation is this my family and me do not like that girl, same feeling that girl have for us. We can not adjust with each other for a single minute. We both want to divorce with mutual consent as soon as possible before any body commit suside before divorce.

Girl's Parent do not want that we take divorce, but girl is want to take divorce. On this pressurised marriage, can any ground become to take divorce with mutual consent and we are strongly dicard this marriage. in how many time we will get divorce
ans.....As the general rule the divorce can not be obtained within one year of marriage, however in exceptional cases this can be obtained after taking leave of the court for filling and obtaining divorce for reasons which show exception circumstance exist for doing so.
Another suggestion in such case as the marriage is only two week old and as this marriage was solemnized under duress or force, it should be annulled by decree of nullity on this ground itself.
The parents of the wife had pressurised both the bride/wife as well the groom/husband and his parents for the marriage and the evidence of these people shall be sufficient for obtaining the decree of nullity from the Family court.
The wife too want dissolution of marriage, hence it is suggested let the husband file for annulment of marriage on this ground of use of force for the marriage against the wife, the wife being served with notice of the court, receive it and remain absent on the next date of ger appearance in the case.
The court in such case finding proper service of notice to the Respondent wife shall proceed Ex-parte against her, record the statement of the Petitioner husband and his parents, pass order of annulment and grant decree of nullity to them.
Two certified copies of the decree can be obtained from the court and each of the parties have it for their use in future.
Need not involve the parents of the wife in the court proceedings otherwise they will once again play the sentimental drama there and force their daughter to resist the petition of the husband in the family court thus spoiling smooth sailing of the case for obtaining the decree of nullity expediently.

Sitadi,yeh to Law ki kitaab ban gayaa.Are you studying Law or you already knew it?If not,den i must say,U r set to be the Lawyer of Mohan's Divorce case..
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ bishal..arae bishal..now what should i do? should be a doctor,a writer or a lawyer?
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Friends...Good Night and Good luck...

kal fir milte hain isi jaga...😊

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

ab yeh bhi bol ke batana padega dekh kar samaj nahi aataπŸ˜† mohan fry my bheja fully...and ridz enjoying my bheja fryπŸ˜†

Ami, am worrying abt ur bheja πŸ˜†

Shamil(prediction queen) kehti hain ki Ridz nahin janewali itni jaldi...

tab tak tera kyaa hoga?πŸ˜†

@Sita di, HiπŸ€—

Yeh alaxmi kyaa hain?πŸ˜•

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

🀣 possible ...mohan is dhokebaaz pati and megha is dukiyaari naari and ridz butter knife waaliπŸ˜†

lo such ka saamna pe to khud hi band lagi hai. Pehle wo to aa jaye fir kisi ko bulayega na.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi reshu..welcome and good bye to you as well.. i am off to sleep...
misty85 thumbnail
@sita, ankur: bye... GN...
I'm also leaving in few minutes.
@reshu: alaxmi is a show on Life OK... I made a thread over there you can check out. it's a nice light hearted show...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3131694
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
@misthy pehle ye btao ki agar rk nbt me aayega to kya kehke aayega mohan ka friend hai na to juna mohalla me janmastmi manane aaya hai. Haa thik bhi hai uske show me madhubala ne jo uski izat utari hai juna mohalla se achi jagah nahi milegi muh chupane ke liye
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sitamma

@ bishal..arae bishal..now what should i do? should be a doctor,a writer or a lawyer?

U R All in AllπŸ‘πŸΌ
But continue as Doctor first-It saves lives,Writer can't do it and Lawyers don't need it as per Indian Law...