Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: misty85

@NBT-BV, Subha, Neelu & others: Those who have not read my post on first page please go through it... I have posted some recent amendments & laws regarding marriage & rape.
Rape clause because:
A man is said to commit rape who has sexual intercourse with a woman,
with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is lawfully married, or

Monu ko nahi pata that he is not megha's husband. He thinks divorce paper pe sign kardiya toh tab hogaya. Automatically Megha se shaadi legal hogayi. 

Wah CVs! Crime reporter ko basic laws bhi nahi pataπŸ˜†. 
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ankur: I never saw parvarish... but has appeared in many shows... but I love him as cute dadaji of SGP...😳 wahan pe bhi gate hi rehte the aur dadiji unka besura raag bandh karvati thi πŸ˜†
@NBT-BV: I agree with you renu apna kamal dikha ke rahegi... but soachne wali baat yeh hai ki rondhi wahan kya kar rahi thi??? 

Rondi bhee apne HM per jaa rahi hai - Bachpan main kabhi kaha nahin kya
"Hamain bhee khilao nahin to khel bigadege"

Hamari SR nahin to aapki bhee nahin hone denge - hum Rondi hain - Kabhi khushi kabhi gam
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@ankur: I never saw parvarish... but has appeared in many shows... but I love him as cute dadaji of SGP...😳 wahan pe bhi gate hi rehte the aur dadiji unka besura raag bandh karvati thi πŸ˜†
@NBT-BV: I agree with you renu apna kamal dikha ke rahegi... but soachne wali baat yeh hai ki rondhi wahan kya kar rahi thi??? 

mamta; aisa  na ho ridz v apne papa ko hawa pani badalwane ke liye Nepal le ayi...

aur Meghan ki samne wali cottage booking kara liya...
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are wah kya kya discuss ho raha hai yahan.. lagta hai MMt thread main... topic name  MMT 18+ rakhni padegi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kidding...
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sitamma

mohan has become the dumbest of the lot...of course next to sanjay!!!!

yeh to hona hi tha,...After all he is a Colors hero..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why did they focus the marriage photo album in a weird manner with some BG music and allπŸ˜•? Sab me ek suspense drama hai kyaπŸ˜†? 
misty85 thumbnail
@kkkap00r: bye...
@Neelu, sita: I'm also liking this new addu... ab Mohan-addu scenes dekhne mein zyada maza araha hai...
@NBT-BV: I think you didn't read it properly... yeh clause kehta hai ki agar consensual sex ko bhi rape mana jayega if man knows that woman is not his wife & wife thinks he is her husband... par iss case mein MM ki marriage null & void hai.. toh if they consummate their marriage that would be considered as adultery & rape... because second marriage doesn't stand in front of law. 
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sita tumne mere monu ko us sanjay se compair kia. How could u? Wo bin pendi ka lota or monu bus megha deewana. Jo socha wahi kia.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Neelu for the LU

hello everyone

hou gayi shru Renu ki rail gaadi 

Megha and Renu start uncovering proofs one by one ending with an explosion of epic proportions  :/
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

mohan has become the dumbest of the lot...of course next to sanjay!!!!

Cmon Sita, Mohan is Mahan...you need to be dumb to be Mahan πŸ˜†