Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

Chalo guys... carry on with discussion...abhi main chalta hun... subah 7 baje office pahunchna hai...kal subah office jaakar padhunga aap sabki thoughts...

Bas bahut ho gaya ab NBT discussion... ab to I want HM without SR. I just called up Renu to send Addu along if not Nanhi so that wo dono ke beech me soye ...Badhiya Nepali HM w/o SR plan kar diya hai MM ke liye!!!! HAHAHA 😆

Good nite...Good afternoon...Good Morning...as per your timezones!!!! Cya guys!!!

And Neelu ... one last time...

"Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye...
Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye...
Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal...
Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo...
Happy B'day To You...Happy B'day To You"

Enjoy!!!! :)

Bro!!! Thank you so much for all the lovely wishes  ðŸ¤— 🤗 🤗
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Ussne mere dill ki baat bol daali Mohan ko ðŸ˜† Addu is turning into my second fav character in NBT. I love this new Addu. His dialogue delivery is not whiny like how Vishesh's used to be. I like this new and improved Addu very very much.

Addu is my second fav character too...pichle pages mein likha bhi tha..next to the one and only Mrs. Loojher ðŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Love this new Addu sooo much...much better than the old one..he is.!!! no offense meant to the old one!!
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

@NBT-BV, Subha, Neelu & others: Those who have not read my post on first page please go through it... I have posted some recent amendments & laws regarding marriage & rape.
Rape clause because:
A man is said to commit rape who has sexual intercourse with a woman,
with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is lawfully married, or

Non consensual i/c with wife is also rape.
Edited by NBT-BV - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
@ankur: I never saw parvarish... but has appeared in many shows... but I love him as cute dadaji of SGP...😳 wahan pe bhi gate hi rehte the aur dadiji unka besura raag bandh karvati thi ðŸ˜†
@NBT-BV: I agree with you renu apna kamal dikha ke rahegi... but soachne wali baat yeh hai ki rondhi wahan kya kar rahi thi??? 
sitamma thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135855
eh article padke lagta hai...megha ,though she opens the file will not read the contents...
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Renu or guru ki nok jhok bhi kamal hai. Aapne mujhe renu bhabhi jaisa samajh rakha hai.
Or saare married log hm ki jagah sochte reh gaye btaya bhi to kisne jise pta nahi ki hm pe kya hota hai. Kahi guru bhi unke saath apne maa bapu se milne nepal na chla jaye.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Addu is my second fav character too...pichle pages mein likha bhi tha..next to the one and only Mrs. Loojher ðŸ˜†

Missej Loojher ki toh jagah koi nahi le sakta mere dil mein. Uske facial expression kaafi hain to make you want to hit her, feel sorry for her and sometimes just seal her mouth.😆
sitamma thumbnail
mohan has become the dumbest of the lot...of course next to sanjay!!!!
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Mamta, really do you break your head on legalities ðŸ˜†. Poor you!

😆😆 Yeh experience toh purana hai... ek aisi hi post geet forum pe bhi banayi thi... yeh clause usi ke response mein kisi ne post kiya tha...😉