Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

I don't know sita but I don't feel affected by all this... perhaps because I'm watching 2 other shows & they are going well... kal BV mein mere favourite dadaji ki entry honewali hai... gate bajate...
aur alaxmi mein kishan ki ghanti baj rahi hai... ☺️

life okay channel humare ithar nanhin milthe hai..computer mein dekna padega...but whichever other shows I see..mann goomke iss mein waapas aaraha hai..kya karoon?
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sumi...Addu is my fav too...

Subha...Divoce hua nahi hoga...it require minimum 6 motnh to legalize divorce...and u cant even file for divorce until whole year...

Mamta...I am too waiting for SGP dadajee in BV...he is great actor

Neelu Thaank you for update...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Subha - I think Mohan has just got a copy of the Divorce papers. Waise I am surprised why it did not occur to Mohan to show those papers to Megha?

may be he will show now...hopefully..or will she see it first??/
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Subha - I think Mohan has just got a copy of the Divorce papers. Waise I am surprised why it did not occur to Mohan to show those papers to Megha?

Yes I too thought what if Mohan casually mentions that "Divorce paper aagaya" to megha😆. But maybe they will be busy with other things - kids etc. They won't discuss. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Want truth to come out before HM. I am glad that FIL gave HM responsibilities to Renu. She can easily put rang mein bhang! Waise this was CV's master plan to redeem Mohan? Create a MU/illusion that everything has been cleared and viola Mohan is redeemed!! Tin tin tidin
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lo ji... RR ki ho gayi takkar...And Megha ko mil gayi file.

Par likhwa lo mujhse kuchh nahi hoga is sab ke baawajood...kyunki Nepal ki shooting confirm hai aur Nepal to is scene ke baad hi jaayenge na!!! HAHAHA. 😆

Waise last week SHAMIL ne ek chook kar di thi while spilling the beans (of course as per feedback from khabri) that Megha doesn't know the truth.

Shamil posted something like this"Indu will come to know about MR marriage ... Ridz will keep the papers in her cupboard" I just thought if Ridz keeps the papers in her cupboard then why the hell Mohan should worry??? I was damn sure that its gonna be Mohan and not Rondi and hell will break loose only if the papers are in Mohan's cupboard - if Megha sees it or Indu thats a different matter.

But darr ke maare main bola nahi...kahin agla spoof mere oopar hi na banaa daale Shamil🤣
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello frds mmt members ko puja nautanki ka namskar. Kya baatein ho rahi hai? Pehle ye btao ki episode kaisa laga? 1st part mast tha.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These can't be divorce papers. This is the petition submitted in the court. The copies of the petition are sent to both the parties. So far cooling off period of 6 months exists - someone maybe misty has posted the act and rules.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

Sumi...Addu is my fav too...

Subha...Divoce hua nahi hoga...it require minimum 6 motnh to legalize divorce...and u cant even file for divorce until whole year...

Mamta...I am too waiting for SGP dadajee in BV...he is great actor

Neelu Thaank you for update...

Pata nahi Kul. Misty was saying new amendments in law and that divorce can be obtained in shorter time like 1 month. But yes within 4-5 days toh mil nahi saktha😆. 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes I too thought what if Mohan casually mentions that "Divorce paper aagaya" to megha😆. But maybe they will be busy with other things - kids etc. They won't discuss. 

Haan yeh toh hain. Megha thi hi nahi wahan toh Mohan ko batate ki zaroorat nahi padhi. Cv's are their silly excuses for everything.