-Appy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by appy2011

sneha Hug

how is your gopi bahu or rashi ben act coming along Wink

Appyyy...Hug

Mera phone connection cut gaya...Cry Cry Cry

Et tu Brute???Ouch Monsi also called me Gopi Bahu today..Cry I am more of Khushi actually..LOL

oh ph cut gaya??? no wonder...i called and also sent SMS Ouch
hehehehe...kushi ..good for you dost...thats the way to be HugHug

yaar...finally ARNAV sudhar gaya...me very happy with this loving and going all out for his wife mode..hopefully we see it like forever in the showDay Dreaming

Edited by appy2011 - 09 August 2012 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Sneha bitiya... prev page pe mere bhi viewshain aaja piya pe..

I loved it very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by arnav_addict

[QUOTE=monsi08] Or may be they tried to create a joke out of our speculations Tongue

Whats new yaarLOLthey always do this.Shocked
Kal dekha na ...kya kya socha tha 'aja piya tohe pyaar doon' ke baare meyDay Dreaming...but khoda pahad & nikla chuha.Ouch
I doubt Khushi ne ye gana Payaliya se borrow kiya hoga...the song suits payaliya most.usika hubby hamesha 'udas & thakela' rahta hai.ROFL

I am happy with Aaja Piya and then their hug.. Khushi knows that he keeps himself locked and his family never bothered to check on him... always leave him alone to deal with it... but yday when she hugged him.. he hugged her back and cried.. it means that he too is human and needs a shoulder to cry on... I felt really bad for him but the happy also cuz now he has Khushi Big smile

yes mon Hug...at least some form of our wish list got fulfilled...remember we wanted to see arnie cry on kushi's lapWink...i guess you wanted it or shweta??

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Waise, Dadi ne Anji ki pregnancy kaise identify ki ispe mere pass ek point hai.. I think Maliks are genetically dont sshow baby bump.. They are made like that you know.. So they change their saree wearing style to current Anji one in the 8th/6th/7th month of pregnancy.. So that people identify that they are pregnant..LOL

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Waise, Dadi ne Anji ki pregnancy kaise identify ki ispe mere pass ek point hai.. I think Maliks are genetically dont sshow baby bump.. They are made like that you know.. So they change their saree wearing style to current Anji one in the 8th/6th/7th month of pregnancy.. So that people identify that they are pregnant..LOL

@bold...wah! wah! kya dimaag paya hai mere sneha baba ne...you are too goodClap...aapke pair kahan hai...me needs to touch them ROFL

Edited by appy2011 - 09 August 2012 at 3:22am

-Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
LOL i re pasted my reply for monsi..sorry you had to read it again sneha WinkLOL

Edited by appy2011 - 09 August 2012 at 3:30am

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Appy, Aaj raat tak mera connection wapas aa jayega.. phir main tumhe call karti hoon..Big smile

Monsi, Haan maine tere views padhe.. And I agree with you...Tongue Mujhe toh Arnav ka Khushi ko dadi ke room se haath pakad ke leke jana bhi achha laga, Marna mat lekin payal ne NK ko playfully mara woh bhi achha laga..LOL Woh naya padha likha naukar jiske jeb mein blue pen tha...woh bhi achha laga..LOL and the list goes on and on..Wink

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Appy, Aaj raat tak mera connection wapas aa jayega.. phir main tumhe call karti hoon..Big smile

Monsi, Haan maine tere views padhe.. And I agree with you...Tongue Mujhe toh Arnav ka Khushi ko dadi ke room se haath pakad ke leke jana bhi achha laga, Marna mat lekin payal ne NK ko playfully mara woh bhi achha laga..LOL Woh naya padha likha naukar jiske jeb mein blue pen tha...woh bhi achha laga..LOL and the list goes on and on..Wink

@bold...mujhe bhi...it was too good

Go to top