Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: monsi08

Where are the SBS pics Nadz ???

Check this out Mons

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

Arey haan.. Maine abhi lunch karte huye dekha firse.. And i wanyed to tell u this. Lekin tumne hi yeh mudda uthaya.. πŸ˜† .. Thank god uska baby muhh se baahar nahin aaya jump marke.. πŸ˜†

O GAWD 🀣
monsi08 thumbnail

seems like a real one.. Mishti's spoiler says that Khushi Manaofy rootha hua ASR ... πŸ˜‰
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

quiet possible looks like this pregnancy is unique only by touch you realise it🀣

what was that about kushi growing flowers for Anji...thats ur hubbies hobby..go and do ur hobby and feed ur hubby some sugar free jalebis...how much she used to do when he was kidnapped ...what happened now

That was one crappy scene yaar... as if we need more proof for "Khushi is ALL GOOD almost tends to DM level πŸ˜†"

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

seems like a real one.. Mishti's spoiler says that Khushi Manaofy rootha hua ASR ... πŸ˜‰

so she will sing that scene in her night dress..I was expecting she would wear the saree he gifted...but chalo the night dress is much better than the daily wear
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 omg that was perfect!! I died while reading the part about her clutching her tummy really forcefully lmao like what is up with that?!?! It annoys me so much to watch her do that! And i guess Daljeet really doesnt want to wear a baby bump cause it will make her look not in shape but i think people can look so beautiful in their pregnancy with the bump!
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

so she will sing that scene in her night dress..I was expecting she would wear the saree he gifted...but chalo the night dress is much better than the daily wear

ArHi are different .. so she will use night dress.. aise bhi aajkal ASR doesnt get affected by seeing her in saree at all πŸ˜† 
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heyybabyydolll

🀣 omg that was perfect!! I died while reading the part about her clutching her tummy really forcefully lmao like what is up with that?!?! It annoys me so much to watch her do that! And i guess Daljeet really doesnt want to wear a baby bump cause it will make her look not in shape but i think people can look so beautiful in their pregnancy with the bump!

This is totally unprofessional on her part ... she is an actress.. she cant put such stupid conditions.. aisa tha to .. she shud have taken up the role of Bua where preggo ka chance hi nahin πŸ˜†
Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is totally unprofessional on her part ... she is an actress.. she cant put such stupid conditions.. aisa tha to .. she shud have taken up the role of Bua where preggo ka chance hi nahin πŸ˜†

🀣 omg you kill me!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣