AAP MAA BANNE WALI HO ! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Haven't been watching the show but still found your post hilarious as usual!
HAHAHAHA

YES IT IS DELUSIONAL PSYCHOSIS.

Edited by dhakdhakgirl - 11 years ago
haha🀣 Good postπŸ˜†
Dadi can see it easily which we, the whole forum, cdnt see it since February- The evr invincible Anjali's baby bumpπŸ˜†
Dadiji ki Jay Ho!!🀣Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
I totally skipped the episode yesterday...cannot take more Khushi humiliation...

Saas Bahu crap ke liye I did not sign up...I hope ASR puts Hitler Dadi in her place, as far as Khushi is concerned...Khushi toh has no guts, no self respect left...absolutely no umeed from her..
Originally posted by pinky0902

delusional dadi and di 🀣

i think it's shyamu's plan πŸ€”

Yeah .. he is another delusional man.. so me wont be surprised if it's his idea to reunite the Historical delusional Dadi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sbk2

I totally skipped the episode yesterday...cannot take more Khushi humiliation...

Saas Bahu crap ke liye I did not sign up...I hope ASR puts Hitler Dadi in her place, as far as Khushi is concerned...Khushi toh has no guts, no self respect left...absolutely no umeed from her..

Absolutely... Khushi is nothing but a doormat now... so me not even feeling sad for her being called a servant ... πŸ₯±
And that "Di ki Kali khilegi" crap... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR 😑
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

I was wondering the same too!!!!

I was like "Did she spot a baby bump on Anjali that we all somehow missed??!!" πŸ€”

She is Dadi ... Dadi of Delusions... so she made no mistake to guess Anji's Delusion πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jusad

and the mysteries of raizada clan deepen,

nobody know how they do it ...me still wondering πŸ€”

Arre I think ASR too doest know HOW TO DO IT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Great post Monsi! TOO funny mate! :)
Originally posted by arnav_addict

πŸ˜† Did u c the way she hugged dadi in one shot... thoda door se... i think it was a part of her delusion πŸ˜†

Same pinch monsiπŸ˜‰
I thought... why the hell is she trying to fool herself & US???πŸ˜†
Kuch hai to nahi but dikhane ka shauk bahut hai...πŸ˜†
On top of it...Khushi talking to rose buds...inke khilte hi Di ki 'delusional nanhi kali' bhi is duniya me aa jayegi...😲
Seriously nine months+still some more days...even female anaconda delivers in 6-7 months...😲is there alien behind this??because I doubt Snakewa can do this.πŸ˜•

I am seriously annoyed with Khushi these days... she deserves what she is getting these days... no self respect at all... The old Khushi is gone and this new Khushi sucks sometimes !!!!!😑