Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why??? Khushi's parents responsible for ASR past?

khurtnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I read a lot about khushi's parents being responsible for Arnav's past in the forum -  Arnav's dad had an affair with khushi's mom and hence arnav's mom committed suicide, Khushi's parents being servants at Arnav's residence, Khushi's parents responsible for the accident, etc. Why not Arnav's parents be responsible for khushi's parents death?

I am being reminded of this telugu movie Anand which released almost ten years back. I do not understand the lnguage but had seen it with my roommate translating it to me then. In the movie, the girl's parents and brother die because of the guy's father's druken driving. She becomes an orphan at a very young age. The guy's father becomes mentally ill after the incident and the guy's mother however helps this girl out through someone else and asks her son to marry her as part of redemption.(all Telugu Forum members, if i have made mistakes in understanding the story dont bash me.)

I am only highlighting the flashback. I am not sayin that this is what has happened. Khushi is the poor and pure soul. Such a soul cannot come from parents which dirty souls. I feel the arrogance and attitude the Malik Family has(the paternal side of ASR) could have led to something which directly or indirectly caused khushi's misery.

They are linked somehow in their pasts. How is yet to be seen. But i do have a strong feeling that ASR family was responsible for Khushi's past and not vice versa. It could be a domino effect. ASR parents had problems with led to another problem that lead to another problem which finally lead to khushi's parents accident.

C'mon guys give Khushi a break. She has suffered and still suffers quite a bit. One bit of solace, ASR is standing for her now...Love you Arnav for that.

This is my longest post since becoming a member...I became one for ArHi...Wow

P.s: Do comment if you have any thoughts. Would love to know your views
Edited by khurtnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what ?? Arnav's dad had an affair with Khushi's mom ?? ðŸ˜² 
khurtnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

what ?? Arnav's dad had an affair with Khushi's mom ?? ðŸ˜² 

I did read it in one of the posts😊
khurtnav thumbnail
What the...

100 views and 1 reply only...
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't know what's in store for us but for god'd sake spare khushi this time and let arnie's past be responsible for khushi's parents death and not vice versa.already she has suffered a lot and if she is gonna be humiliated again,then that would be the limit.hope cvs don't make her the scapegoat agin Edited by rukuswasthika - 11 years ago
JenniferPurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
there is an old promo which states that khushi is responsible for arnav's bad past and arnav is responsible for khushi's bad present..

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtoNAcfzCWI