India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Meggha ka "teesra bachcha"

geetian Goldie
geetian
geetian

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Megs rightly described Monu as "teesra bachcha" ------ I think even Megha was taken aback at the display of emotion , the hug and hesitation to reveal the truth regarding Ridz . At least one thing's for sure thanks to Ridz Megs can once again say " mera Monu mahaan", but methinks Ridz well intentioned lie has managed to make matters worse rather than better for Mohan once the real truth is out . Starting from the hug of relief, the cute early morning wake-up scene, the walk to the bus drop-off , the messy room , walking out unabashedly in a towel ------  all these nuances of Mohan , compelled Megha to reach the conclusion that her "Man-child Monu" was still a lil boy at heart and hence her statement ----- it seemed to me that she sounded more like an indulgant mother , than a wife . The kids do seem to be putting a spoke in the wheel of Meghan romance , and I hope the much needed honeymoon happens ---minus the kids, that is------Jiji ki jai ho, for always finding ways to help Meghan catch some stolen moments together ! Mohan looked every bit the big bro walking his siblings to school and the water bottle and bus incident with Addu was cute---I love to watch the Renu -Guru rivalry and Guru's expressions are just ROFL ! I fail to read the expression on Ridz face---as I couldn't figure out whether she was more angry or sad at Mohan's words and behavior----- even though she seems like a positive character , I was thinking that she would smile an evil smile at any moment and become negative------so much for expressionless emoting ! All in all an enjoyable feel good episode thanks to the efforts of the NBT team !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vikasbabucrazy87swavai2fatim30sitammaLekzEAREYEanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetian

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
yes, the way Monu hugs her and then the xpression on Megs' face -- said it all -- infact i myself felt ki Mohan was indeed a bacha (atleast for that instance) ...i loved the epi yday and the last scne wil the towel -- kuch hone se pehle hi addu pahunch gaya :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetianswavai2

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Agree Mohan is the teesra bachcha! Megha has been the matured sensible woman of substance! It will be difficult for her fall back into Mohan's hands like a little darling! And Mohan is yet to show his man avatar for which Megha can turn tender and fall into his arms! Hope the CVs take this slow and not rush into intimate scenes making it look out of place! Yes, Mohan-Megha are in love.. A love beyond all expectations! Beyond physical attraction! Should there be sparks when they touch like little college birds! Not needed... They already spark when they look at each other! We can feel that in us! Only Mohan-Megha can bring that feeling into us which goes deep beyond words! Hope the intimate scenes are not too much explicit that they spoil the feel good, deep piercing feeling in the audience... Please take it slow and steady! Sure you will win the hearts of viewers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetian

sim_ran Senior Member
sim_ran
sim_ran

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Agree Mohan is the teesra bachcha! Megha has been the matured sensible woman of substance! It will be difficult for her fall back into Mohan's hands like a little darling! And Mohan is yet to show his man avatar for which Megha can turn tender and fall into his arms! Hope the CVs take this slow and not rush into intimate scenes making it look out of place! Yes, Mohan-Megha are in love.. A love beyond all expectations! Beyond physical attraction! Should there be sparks when they touch like little college birds! Not needed... They already spark when they look at each other! We can feel that in us! Only Mohan-Megha can bring that feeling into us which goes deep beyond words! Hope the intimate scenes are not too much explicit that they spoil the feel good, deep piercing feeling in the audience... Please take it slow and steady! Sure you will win the hearts of viewers!
@bold: agree completely with this part ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_Onegeetian

geetian Goldie
geetian
geetian

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for reading and your valuable comments Guys !

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetian

Megs rightly described Monu as "teesra bachcha" ------ I think even Megha was taken aback at the display of emotion , the hug and hesitation to reveal the truth regarding Ridz . 

mohan has got megha after much pain and suffering. his hesitation clearly shows how much he fears loosing her and how much she matters to him!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index