India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

OS manveer wedding proposal

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

hi guys i wrote this scene because i was not satisfied by the manveer confession we got at the last episode so decided to write my own. hopefully you guys like it.Embarrassed

Manatya is walking on the beach, all alone with just memories of udayveer playing in her mind. She hugs herself and takes a deep breath with sadness filled in her eyes. For a moment she looks at the sea and tries to listen to the sound of waves as it was the only way she could calm her mind. Million of things were going through her mind right now. She did not knew how she would erase all the memories of uv from her mind. It's not like she wanted to forget uv but all the incident happened in recent days were forcing her to forget uv or die. She couldn't die because she was the queen of jaigrah and had loads of responsibilities so forgetting uv was the only choice. She thought for a moment and decided to move on no matter how hard it would be for her to forget uv. Although uv told her that he doesn't love her but she knew that somewhere in uv's heart he loved her. his eyes were screaming love when he told her that he doesn't love her. All the love moments started playing her mind again(tum ho plays in the background). She starts crying and sits down on the sand. She looks upon the beach and the water. On the beach she was all alone and it was sunset. She looked around and wishes that uv was here with her and cries. After a while she gets up and walked to the water and writes I love uv but it gets erased everytime she writes it. Finally she gives up and tells herself that her feelings are being erased by water everytime she writes them and same thing is going on in her life as well. Everytime she told uv about her feelings all she got was rejection. She looks at sun for the last time as she leaves.

As she is walking to her car she decides that uv's happiness is her because uv has done a lot for her which can never be repayed by her no matter. He has supported her in bad and gud times, trusted his princess and understood her. most importantly, he always respected and cared for his princess's feelings so now it's her turn and she will prove her love by being happy in uv's happiness. She is opening the door for her car and someone from behind blindfolds her and drives her away. Manatya struggles to get away from the person but she is weak and finally gives up but she keeps asking who is it? what do u want? But no reply from the person. She starts to get scared and starts to tell the person to let go of her. the person still doesn't talk. Finally the car stops at a hotel. The kidnapper gets out and picks manatya up. His face is not shown but manatya pushes him and kicks him. he points a gun at manatya's forehead. She feels it and asks him what does he want? He asks her to be quiet. Manatya gets scared and stops screaming. He takes her to a duplex room. he turns off the light and opens the blindfold. Manatya is scared but as she sees candles around her she gets confused on how to react. She walks around and a projector turns on and there are pics of her from the chawl, then her pics from her being crowing as a princess and then finally the pics from all the time spent with uv. She goes close to the pics and touches uv's face and cries. The lights turn on and flowers start to shower and jeene ke ishare from phir milenge starts playing. Someone comes towards her at first she is not able to see him but as lights fall on his face it's none other than uv. She gets surpsied and starts smiling with a confused look. He walks upto her and hugs her tightly. 

Manveer share a long hug with no words just emotions and their eyes talking. Manatya lets go off of uv slowly and uv looks up at her and manatya looks at uv. Her eyes filled with tears. As she tries to speak but she is not able to due to her emotions. Uv puts his finger on manatya's lips and tells her that first her wants to tell her something. He removes his finger and holds his both ears and asks for forgiveness. Manatya nods her head and tells that it was both of their fault because both of them realized it late which lead to big misunderstandings but now the only thing matters is that they have each other. Uv wipes manatya's tears and kisses her on her  forehead. He tells manatya that she iss too kind but he will ask her for forgivenees no matter. He bends down and starts talking about how he couldn't recognize her love and feel for jay which he should of never done, he made a huge mistake by not trusting her but now he wants to ask for forgives and gives her a promise that he will be there for her no matter what, he will love her and protect her from all the evil and all his life he will make sure that not even single tear comes in her eyes and keeps her as a princess, making her fairytale come true. Uv looks up at manatya and manatya bends down. She holds uv's hand and starts talking that the love they shared was always there but the trust was missing. She knew he loved her but was immature to recognize it. She found everything in him a friend, a protector, a person who  guided her in identifying right and wrong but most of all she found true love in him which lasts forever. Uv looks at manatya and manveer share a eyelock. 

Uv comes closer and looks into manatya eyes. He says princess, you are my love, life and everything I need to survive in this world, would you be my princess? Manatya comes a step closer and tasks him you are my everything and I love you with all my heart so today I would like to ask you if you would like to spend the entire life with me? Both give each other a smile and says yes at the same time. Uv snaps and flowers starts showering again. A guy comes in with a ring and a crown. manatya is surprised. Uv snaps and the guy leaves closing the door. Uv takes the crown and puts on manatya. She asks him what is it? Uv tells her ssshhh and then puts the ring on her finger. He then tells her that she is a princess after all so he putted the crown first so she feels like my princess manatya and now the ring to compelte the proposal. Manatya is more than happy but before she says anything uv picks her up and manatya gives him a kiss. Finally manatya's fairytale came true.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 07 August 2012 at 1:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsFantasyangelanushruthiVampire2468-DewDrops-FireNIce-JEHAN-huma12.-The_Tomboy-pia.rahasrividhya68princessSoniaArchi02Anmol_....navina...-SilverAngel-

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Very nice story. Loved it. Keep it up dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkins

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Colorful: Hun can you divide this whole 1 big para into a few smaller ones and skip a line after every para ends, just so its easier on the eyes... I just kinda find it hard to read 1 big thing.. have to focus more instead of enjoying a good piece of writing... but I really really wanna read it.Big smile

Hope you don't mind.

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 August 2012 at 12:58am
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

@Colorful: Hun can you divide this whole 1 big para into a few smaller ones and skip a line after every para ends, just so its easier on the eyes... I just kinda find it hard to read 1 big thing.. have to focus more instead of enjoying a good piece of writing... but I really really wanna read it.Big smile

Hope you don't mind.

no problem i fixed it.Embarrassed
Moonlight_Ansh Senior Member
Moonlight_Ansh
Moonlight_Ansh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Very beautiful... loved it
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Superb just superb!!
Especially loved the ending.. it was enthralling and decked with royalty. They were even keeping their riyasaats before themselves... true yuvraj and yuvrani!

Nice work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.Colorfull

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top