India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vahbbiz and Drashti keep gossiping about me on BBM

kamiya Goldie
kamiya
kamiya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

It is no hidden fact that our superstar from Madhubala, RK a.k.a Vivian Dsena is already hooked in real life to Vahbiz Dorabjee. The two got engaged last year in a small ceremony in Pune and together they make the perfect pair. But his on-screen jodi with our Madhubala, Drashti Dhami has got everybody talking. 

Drashti and Vivian our considered to be one of the hottest couple on-screen but this doesn't strain Vivian's relation with Vahbbiz. In fact, he's of the opinion that she and Drashti are better friends than him and his co-star. So much so that they gossip on BBM about him! 

In a recent interview with us he said, "Vahbbiz and Drashti keep gossiping about me on BBM and I know that they talk about me, I just don't know what. Vahbbiz also doesn't share anything with me but I am going to find out soon."  Now even we want to know what these two might possibly gossip about our hottie, hmmm?

Vivian might be the topic of conversation between his on-screen and off-screen love interest but after the debut of Madhubala tonight, Vahbbiz and Drashti would get more fodder to gossip about Vivian. Hope he doesn't mind!  

just want to share with you guys

plz ignore if already posted 

Edited by kamiya - 06 August 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80tomjerryExceptionalangeljyotichrysashaHIMIYA-Zunaira-prema_ksCharishmaShooting.Starfiona18noaccountAbhayangelashy924Vina23-BreakingDown-AngadzgirlxBabyAngelx-anoshka-manidForeverForURaDMG25.AgapiMou.J.LO-Rema-BinKuchKahe.sonia_koolkhanmandymoreSunsetglowt_areebRolzz-brokensoul-_Darling_xxAqeelahxx-Sexy--iLoveZaynMalikBeautyForAshesISADORAdolly10anji-mira_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21gorgeousqueen.todayzstar.hayaat.

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thanks... Im reading it for the first time..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tomjerrykamiya_Darling_

kismattweety Senior Member
kismattweety
kismattweety

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
vivi - vabiz stil together cool Smile

Edited by kismattweety - 07 August 2012 at 12:40am
nitya Senior Member
nitya
nitya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Boys r a bit 2 self obsessed about themselves in general. If 2 females in their lives talk 2 each why do they think dat only they cud b d topic of discussion.
Girls have many things 2 talk about other than men.
P.s its a v. Old article even b4 mb was on air.
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
thanks ...kisiki nazar na lage 
-Zunaira- Senior Member
-Zunaira-
-Zunaira-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Awww ... vivu is so cute! Tfs!
ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :D
-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Tfs..poor them, this topics going to be raised again and again!!how annoying for them both, they're cool though, so it's gonna be ok I'm sureTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index