India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can someone tell me...

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
What has been going on in the show...I used to watch it reguarly but then I just focused on one show instead of several!

So I'm wondering if someone can provide a summary of what's been going on on the show the last time I watched was the holi episode, where gopi says she likes ahem! I know super long time ago! After thar I kinda stopped...

But I heard news they changed the actress who played gopi? Why?

Anyways is there a kind soul who's willing to summarize everything that's happened since the holi episode with everyone?

Thanks a bunch!

nnsj1165 Newbie
nnsj1165
nnsj1165

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
firstly, this show doesnt really have a plot. So you aren't missing much
basically gopi is prego, and ahem freaks out when he hears this and says that he doesn't wanna be a dad. So koki breaks off all ties with him and tells gopi to do the same. Then ahem realizes that he really likes gopi and does wanna be a dad (he realizes this when gopi gets hit by a car).
Then enters the massi, she is from america (koki's sister). She wants to get married to some dude that she has been talking to online. koki doesnt want her too. but then agrees. They have an intimate wedding..and on the wedding day rashi falls into a borewell. It takes them like 2 episodes to get her out.. now that she is out, the media come to interview her...rashi tells them her story, but they are more interested in Gopi and the tasty achaar that she made.

This is the gist of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SravasCrazy_1001

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nnsj1165

firstly, this show doesnt really have a plot. So you aren't missing much
basically gopi is prego, and ahem freaks out when he hears this and says that he doesn't wanna be a dad. So koki breaks off all ties with him and tells gopi to do the same. Then ahem realizes that he really likes gopi and does wanna be a dad (he realizes this when gopi gets hit by a car).
Then enters the massi, she is from america (koki's sister). She wants to get married to some dude that she has been talking to online. koki doesnt want her too. but then agrees. They have an intimate wedding..and on the wedding day rashi falls into a borewell. It takes them like 2 episodes to get her out.. now that she is out, the media come to interview her...rashi tells them her story, but they are more interested in Gopi and the tasty achaar that she made.

This is the gist of it

Thanks a lot weirdest story line ever! LOL so they actually did it?! What do you know! I thought that was a long loonng time away!

bahaha Aachar?! What the random!

Is gopi actually gonna wear a belly?  Or have a washboard flat tummy LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top