Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Was putting the baby issue on hold a good idea? (Page 4)

sharma.shivani Senior Member
sharma.shivani
sharma.shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Nice post Sujatha...the key to every marriage is COMMMUNICATION...Instead of pushing the issue under the carpet, this needs to be discussed by both of them. Ashu needs to make Nidhi understand his point of view so they can arrive at a mutual solution... but in real life we tend to avoid discussions with which we are uncomfortable with.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Nice post Sujatha...the key to every marriage is COMMMUNICATION...Instead of pushing the issue under the carpet, this needs to be discussed by both of them. Ashu needs to make Nidhi understand his point of view so they can arrive at a mutual solution... but in real life we tend to avoid discussions with which we are uncomfortable with.  

True Shivani...we do try and avoid certain controversial topics...but then they come back to bite us...I have learnt from experience that issues between husband and wife are best resolved at the earliest...or at least discussed...avoiding them only creates more problems!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Bvfan123 Groupbie
Bvfan123
Bvfan123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
What I wonder is how did the these two get into marraige without discussing these things. I mean its understandable if Ranjie dont discuss this because they are of the same age, but its a different matter with Ashni. There is 18 yrs gap and these are the first things that come to one's mind. Secondly, if Ashu was so keen on having children and family, what the hell was he waiting for till 42 yrs of age? He lived like a mast maula, kept Mallika hanging in the meanwhile giving her false hopes and being stupid enough to not understand her feelings for freaking 12 years? Even a dog has better emotional intelligence. 

Nidhi was all gaga over saccha pyaar and ready to sacrifice anything and everything for Ashu. Now what happend, why cant she sense Ashu's helplessness. 

Personally, here's my opinion: I agree with DB and Shyama. Career can wait and child can't. only an experienced woman understands this and not someone of Nidhi's age when everything is going good. For 99% of women living without a career is bearable worst case compared to living life without children! It is a very serious issue and we cannot race against the human body. Time keeps changing and things that seem achievable today are practically next to impossible 3 yrs down the line. 

I saw yesterday a documentary on an Olympian getting pregnant and losing track of her career, but she had twins, got back on the track and got that world record. We women unfortunately face this dilemma and whatever decisions we make, we suffer the consequences form both ends.Pinch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonyPSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nemesispower

Skirting around an issue till the skirt is torn isn't the way things should be handled Wink i am totally in tune with your thoughts Sujatha Thumbs Up until & unless both sit and talk it out there won't be any issues later on. baby or no baby is a huge decision, both their life will take a major turn once they have a baby. If they aren't clear on what is expected of them then there will be lots of issue and misunderstanding between them Ouch can't understand why daily soaps thrive on MUs & stupid behavior by character for the sake of drama Dead 

Yeah...like seriously...is illogical and stupid behaviour the only way to generate drama...and of course, throwing a vile and nasty woman into the cauldron for flavour...formula for a successful soap!

SSA777

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Skirting around an issue till the skirt is torn isn't the way things should be handled Wink i am totally in tune with your thoughts Sujatha Thumbs Up until & unless both sit and talk it out there won't be any issues later on. baby or no baby is a huge decision, both their life will take a major turn once they have a baby. If they aren't clear on what is expected of them then there will be lots of issue and misunderstanding between them Ouch can't understand why daily soaps thrive on MUs & stupid behavior by character for the sake of drama Dead 

Yeah...like seriously...is illogical and stupid behaviour the only way to generate drama...and of course, throwing a vile and nasty woman into the cauldron for flavour...formula for a successful soap!

Sujatha, TRP is down to 1.1 so i guess we now know why Mallika is being brought back...who decides these TRPs?? how is it calculated in the first place?

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Sujatha, TRP is down to 1.1 so i guess we now know why Mallika is being brought back...who decides these TRPs?? how is it calculated in the first place?

Have responded to this in Tanu's post!

Go to top