Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Was putting the baby issue on hold a good idea? (Page 3)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Quote @ Sujatha.

Yes. I do get a  feeling Nidhi wants more time.As she said years. She is also subconsciously aware of Ashu's age. So she evades the issue. But  fearing she would be forced/convinced to make a decision she overreacts and panics.  IF all she wants is one year or so what is the problem in discussing it with him?

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

@ sujatha.i do understand d point of ur post. I can read n comprehend,thank u very much. Lil bit,but yes.
I think ashu is just not tryin 2 understand her pov, give ur marriage sum time,man.

I am sorry if you found my reiterating the point of my post offensive, Deepa...I certainly did not intend to question your power to comprehend...credit me with some intelligence too...but you were making a case for why Ashu should not push for a child now...all I said was that my post was really about the need to talk and not about their decisions...what they decide to do thereafter is their problem!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 07 August 2012 at 2:15am
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yes... if there is an issue.. one should definitely ..make all efforts to address it and try and resolve it as amicably as possible...! 

However.. i still am not convinced about Ashus almost stubborn demand of wanting a baby ... yes i understand his need for a family connect.. [I had raised the orphan angle long back] but .. i dun think its too late in the day for him! Had he told her that.. he wuld support her for her internship and thereafter they can focus on making a family.. i did be en the happiest! 

Regarding yday.. i found it a bit of 'rang mein bhang' sort of thing.. when he brought his 'wish' on the table.. but i agree.. it was gonna b a point of contention for AshNi . .sooner or later..! 

Looking forward to how the matter is resolved..! I have a faint hint. .lets c how it goes! 

Tanu, that was my whole point...be it post internship or post PG or whatever, talk it out and resolve...because this will come back to bite you if you ignore it now..

And, humein bhi toh batao...about this hint of yours...hint ka mazaa akele hi kyun le rahi ho?

According to the precap, I think Nidhi gets convinced ... and there is a glimpse of Nidhi standing in the Ashu's cabin... So, in all I am guessing today, there is going to be a decision...

It is true, Ashutosh is so stubborn and as Tanu put it.. it is truly 'Rang mein Bhang'...

As far as Nidhi is concerned, she is very clear... and clearly stated too... everytime Ashutosh agrees and again brings it to her twice in a day... In a way, Ashutosh is bringing this contention... and building up the pressure... I would have appreciated him, if he too was clear like Nidhi.

@BOLD
Haan... they are telling us every faltu thing thru baba / lakshmi bai... hope they will tell us this too..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

I agree that they both need to sit down n solve the issue for once n all ..rather than keeping in heart n getting disturbed every now n then . 

Now i want ashu to undrstd that nidhi's education is more than his wish right now ..n he should let her do that first ..n ya on the other side he can ask nidhi not to wait for many years ..but an year is enough ..n he will support her completely in baby thing n she doesnt need to quit her career compltly she can take some break for some time n join back hospital again . 

Yes Shikha, this is exactly what i am talking about...they need to sit and talk about it..he needs to understand the importance of her career...and she needs to understand that asking him to wait for too long is not fair to him...and they need to take a mutually comfortable decision!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 07 August 2012 at 2:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yes... if there is an issue.. one should definitely ..make all efforts to address it and try and resolve it as amicably as possible...! 

However.. i still am not convinced about Ashus almost stubborn demand of wanting a baby ... yes i understand his need for a family connect.. [I had raised the orphan angle long back] but .. i dun think its too late in the day for him! Had he told her that.. he wuld support her for her internship and thereafter they can focus on making a family.. i did be en the happiest! 

Regarding yday.. i found it a bit of 'rang mein bhang' sort of thing.. when he brought his 'wish' on the table.. but i agree.. it was gonna b a point of contention for AshNi . .sooner or later..! 

Looking forward to how the matter is resolved..! I have a faint hint. .lets c how it goes! 

Tanu, that was my whole point...be it post internship or post PG or whatever, talk it out and resolve...because this will come back to bite you if you ignore it now..

And, humein bhi toh batao...about this hint of yours...hint ka mazaa akele hi kyun le rahi ho?

According to the precap, I think Nidhi gets convinced ... and there is a glimpse of Nidhi standing in the Ashu's cabin... So, in all I am guessing today, there is going to be a decision...

It is true, Ashutosh is so stubborn and as Tanu put it.. it is truly 'Rang mein Bhang'...

As far as Nidhi is concerned, she is very clear... and clearly stated too... everytime Ashutosh agrees and again brings it to her twice in a day... In a way, Ashutosh is bringing this contention... and building up the pressure... I would have appreciated him, if he too was clear like Nidhi.

@BOLD
Haan... they are telling us every faltu thing thru baba / lakshmi bai... hope they will tell us this too..Wink

Maybe I am reading this differently from you, Mudra...but I felt that she is likely to think that AShutosh got Shyama to talk to her...and this will lead to some kind of a misunderstanding...I could be wrong and you could be right!

And yes, Nidhi is forthright and does not think twice before presenting her pov...Ashu on the other hand is diffident...he is unable to take a stand...on the one hand he wants to keep her happy and on the other hand, he can't give up this yearning for a kid...so he is caught between a rock and a hard place!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkLibramudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

@ sujatha.i do understand d point of ur post. I can read n comprehend,thank u very much. Lil bit,but yes.
I think ashu is just not tryin 2 understand her pov, give ur marriage sum time,man.

I am sorry if you found my reiterating the point of my post offensive, Deepa...I certainly did not intend to question your power to comprehend...credit me with some intelligence too...but you were making a case for why Ashu should not push for a child now...all I said was that my post was really about the need to talk and not about their decisions...what they decide to do thereafter is their problem!

certianly luked like u did.
Nyways,if ashu can b bashed on a post clearly titled 'top 7 reasons y i love ashu' , n criticsm forced down throat in every positive post,my comments on this post ,r definetely not out of place.
My pov.

Edited by deepa_jd - 07 August 2012 at 2:40am
LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Libra@ Agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

certianly luked like u did.
Nyways,if ashu can b bashed on a post clearly titled 'top 7 reasons y i love ashu' , n criticsm forced down throat in every positive post,my comments on this post ,r definetely not out of place.
My pov.

You are entitled to yours...and am entitled to mine,.! But if at any point, you felt that I was deliberately ramming my pov down your throat, let me apologize..that was never my intention...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 07 August 2012 at 2:46am

Go to top