Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 95)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Ask Bally Aunty...ufff Hatzzie gonna kick me out now LOL we are going back in GEET days 
aaa...bally aunty ka naam bhi mat le nidzz...purana din yaad aagaye...kitna bajate the log unko phir bhi woh aajate hai apni exclusive info lekarConfusedLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sasi10 - 09 August 2012 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

ROFLROFLROFL you are apt for tubelight
kya bey...i meant what two new projects and not '2'?

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

Ask Bally Aunty...ufff Hatzzie gonna kick me out now LOL we are going back in GEET days 
aaa...bally aunty ka naam bhi mat le nidzz...purana din yaad aagaye...kitna bajate the log unko phir bhi woh aajate hai apni exclusive info lekarLOL

Sasi sho sho..no discussion of other shows ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Ask annie she is hardcore fan of GC LOL

_sasi_-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

DD is beautiful as she is...since they know her age they started calling her as old..
And VD don't ask becharae ko fatty tummy yeh sabh suna pada..he has lost 13kgs for this role and he is fit and fine...

Just creating problems these people never change...

@ Jenny forced wedding se thu kya expect karegi...both are not interested in getting married he is doing it for revenge and she for her family..

You know what more than RK for now it will be her so called loved ones who is gonna hurt her more than anything else...the trust she has on them will break apart..
i for once will want my mom dad and my family to believe me in any situation if they know me well enough...this point will be highlighted..that is where RK comes into picture..to make it complete..

And no discussion of other shows please...i hate the other actor LOL

I know re ...MB will be hurt more by her loved ones and it will affect her badly too ...and RK, uske to use ab aadat dalne padege ...MB will somehow become cold to RK's antics in future but would remain vulnerable to her family ...however, with progress of the story, she will be affected by RK too ...but that time is no where near 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
QUOTE=ISADORA]

[/QUOTE]

AngryAngryAngry...Censored

ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

QUOTE=ISADORA]

AngryAngryAngry...Censored
[/QUOTE]

Ask Jenny am i not right devil...she is singing praises about some some thing...wear gear and all ROFL...

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ISADORA]DD is beautiful as she is...since they know her age they started calling her as old..
She has never hide her age. There are some actresses who does that. I remember in one SBB segment they ask lot of actresses their age. And most didn't want to tell except Sanaya. She and DD are cool girls like that. (Don't think I watch her show, I don't)  Why shouldn't they be. They look youinger to their age. So it is a compliment in itself. Also SBB in DD's last birthday make sure everyone knows her age by giving a segment called DD's 27 unknown facts. Unlike other actresses DD join the industry after she has complete herstudying, modellig and music videos. So obviously she wouldn't be a 16 year old. But she fits into younger roles more than some young actresses. ALso she knows how to choose her roles well.

And VD don't ask becharae ko fatty tummy yeh sabh suna pada..he has lost 13kgs for this role and he is fit and fine...

Ya some fans are saying a lot about his weight too. But it is amazing what he has done so far to fit into the character. THough I don;t know him before, I respect and admire for what VD has done and is doing not.

Just creating problems these people never change...

@ Jenny forced wedding se thu kya expect karegi...both are not interested in getting married he is doing it for revenge and she for her family..
They are doing a forced marriage and some ex-show fans expect her to be glowing like her marriage in her previous show. Funny

You know what more than RK for now it will be her so called loved ones who is gonna hurt her more than anything else...the trust she has on them will break apart..
i for once will want my mom dad and my family to believe me in any situation if they know me well enough...this point will be highlighted..that is where RK comes into picture..to make it complete..
She will be totally broken, when they don't trust her. But I ahve this feeling once Shamshu comes out of coma he would believe her. But then she might have been taken too far away from them by RK.

And no discussion of other shows please...i hate the other actor LOL 

Same feeling. OK no more on that.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index