Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 93)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
ye le Nidz..copy karliya..phew.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by sasi10

DD is very beautiful in bridal wear.  She looks very young too.

Everytime she wears it.
Did u saw x-geet and now pv fans..ok..inshort gc fans comments for those pics??They didnt find her chaming and innocent like geet?they were complaining in FBLOL

Doesn't matter what they think sicne they are not DD fans. They are only Geet and GC fans. They love Geet also for GC only.

Madhu doesn't have to be like innocent 18 year old Geet. Madhu is more mature and Geet has always been childish though she has been strong and brave.

Also DD looks has been changed in this three years. But her beauty is still the same.

I don't find any charm in other actor too like I find in the previous show.

donno abt u ...but i found DD a lot young in the bridal look ...
I am saying she looks young in bridal look. Just saying she doens't have to look like innocent Geet. Tum bhi na.

Her look changed in threee years make her get  a new look for Madhu. It was easy for her to come out of Geet look.

Some fans always wants her to look, dress and behave like Geet all the time. So for that I am commenting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

ye le Nidz..copy karliya..phew.

awww   the first one is so cute...Embarrassed  Golu-Molu se lag rahe hain dono ...feel like pulling their cheeks LOL...Poor RK would have tough choice now ...in bw ...DD is looking great in this dress ...i liked this dress unlike some others 

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
[

Do not spoil my thread with fans associations LOL LOL forum has already become a battlefield..someone is posting that this show itself is exaggerating patha nahi tho phir kuon dekhthe hai if its boring and they have time to say its boring damn...hypocrites
[/QUOTE]

Forum ke toh tu baat he na kar ...VD fans Vs DD fans ...WW3 shuru ho chuke hai LOL...VD fans bhadak gaye hain kyunke is baar unhe ulta jwaab mila hai bure tarah se ...ab aise posts bnayenge to foolun ke haar toh nahe milenge na 
[/QUOTE]
undisclosed made a thread saying RK another Ballu. And some fans are not happy cos she compared both. So it is not only DD fans who react. But we get the nmae all the time as crybabies.

_sasi_ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
been on FB... there everybody was praising  the other actor for his 2 new projects...

they are showing some crap of purchasing of inner wearConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

[

Do not spoil my thread with fans associations LOL LOL forum has already become a battlefield..someone is posting that this show itself is exaggerating patha nahi tho phir kuon dekhthe hai if its boring and they have time to say its boring damn...hypocrites

Forum ke toh tu baat he na kar ...VD fans Vs DD fans ...WW3 shuru ho chuke hai LOL...VD fans bhadak gaye hain kyunke is baar unhe ulta jwaab mila hai bure tarah se ...ab aise posts bnayenge to foolun ke haar toh nahe milenge na 
[/QUOTE]
undisclosed made a thread saying RK another Ballu. And some fans are not happy cos she compared both. So it is not only DD fans who react. But we get the nmae all the time as crybabies.[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL  wahe toh ...woh karein to woh fun aur hum karein toh cry babies ...huh ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Pics are lovely. Bittuji is also cute.

I'm sure they must have had a lot of fun when they shot those scenes.

Me too loved her bridal dress this time. Much better than the ones before. Now waiitng to see her new look after marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

been on FB... there everybody was praising  the other actor for his 2 new projects...

they are showing some crap of purchasing of inner wearConfused

Stop right away ...Anjie ...mere samne uska naam na le Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index