Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 92)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

@Jenny kya control...i am imaging him with Madhu's family..the way his kameena pan will come out thore...sabka band bhajayega no doubt..

The one more reason for keeping this marriage in closed doors may be they will reveal it when sammu is out of coma..akhir RK hai kuch ulta nahi karega tho aur kya karega..LOL

@sasi i want the same dono bajoo ek dussere ko,,aur beech main Bittu G Disco ball se foot ball ban jayenge

Hatzzie ...i guess he will disclose it to media soon as indicated in the promo too 

Yes he will i doubt shammu will be out of coma so soon..they may play it around...and Madhu's family will come to know through what...media or RK himself is to be known..i think it will be Madhu..let us see...one thing is sad that this show is not fetching TRP's...it is unique hope people realize...

Her family will get to know through media only and after Maddy will come face to face with them, she will be insulted big time by all ...as this deal would remain a secret for some time and only RK would disclose it to humiliate Maddy later ...saying usne Maddy ko khareda hai Angry

no he wont disclose as he has bought her ..he will just name it..my love asked me to do...so i did that is it...isse bada aur kya ho saktha hai...i am waiting for that Makhi and Trishna's reaction for this marriage a big time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

@Jenny kya control...i am imaging him with Madhu's family..the way his kameena pan will come out thore...sabka band bhajayega no doubt..

The one more reason for keeping this marriage in closed doors may be they will reveal it when sammu is out of coma..akhir RK hai kuch ulta nahi karega tho aur kya karega..LOL

@sasi i want the same dono bajoo ek dussere ko,,aur beech main Bittu G Disco ball se foot ball ban jayenge

Hatzzie ...i guess he will disclose it to media soon as indicated in the promo too 

Yes he will i doubt shammu will be out of coma so soon..they may play it around...and Madhu's family will come to know through what...media or RK himself is to be known..i think it will be Madhu..let us see...one thing is sad that this show is not fetching TRP's...it is unique hope people realize...

Her family will get to know through media only and after Maddy will come face to face with them, she will be insulted big time by all ...as this deal would remain a secret for some time and only RK would disclose it to humiliate Maddy later ...saying usne Maddy ko khareda hai Angry

ooohhh     nnnooo   nidzzie...  kabhi to positive soch re

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey hatzie...  tu aati hai to jaan aati hai iss thread mainBig smile

ROFLROFL We all have equal contribution Annie...

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

DD is very beautiful in bridal wear.  She looks very young too.

Everytime she wears it.
Did u saw x-geet and now pv fans..ok..inshort gc fans comments for those pics??They didnt find her chaming and innocent like geet?they were complaining in FBLOL

Doesn't matter what they think sicne they are not DD fans. They are only Geet and GC fans. They love Geet also for GC only.

Madhu doesn't have to be like innocent 18 year old Geet. Madhu is more mature and Geet has always been childish though she has been strong and brave.

Also DD looks has been changed in this three years. But her beauty is still the same.

I don't find any charm in other actor too like I find in the previous show.

_sasi_ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Everytime she wears it.
Did u saw x-geet and now pv fans..ok..inshort gc fans comments for those pics??They didnt find her chaming and innocent like geet?they were complaining in FBLOL

sadly  after geet there is  huge division of fans...

even i am a pankha od dd only..

Phew ...GURTI fans ...

Do not spoil my thread with fans associations LOL LOL forum has already become a battlefield..someone is posting that this show itself is exaggerating patha nahi tho phir kuon dekhthe hai if its boring and they have time to say its boring damn...hypocrites

-brokensoul-anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Everytime she wears it.

sadly  after geet there is  huge division of fans...

even i am a pankha od dd only..

Phew ...GURTI fans ...

Do not spoil my thread with fans associations LOL LOL forum has already become a battlefield..someone is posting that this show itself is exaggerating patha nahi tho phir kuon dekhthe hai if its boring and they have time to say its boring damn...hypocrites

Forum ke toh tu baat he na kar ...VD fans Vs DD fans ...WW3 shuru ho chuke hai LOL...VD fans bhadak gaye hain kyunke is baar unhe ulta jwaab mila hai bure tarah se ...ab aise posts bnayenge to foolun ke haar toh nahe milenge na 

Edited by Manonids - 09 August 2012 at 12:17am

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
haan kya hatzie... will go and check...BRB

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Everytime she wears it.

Doesn't matter what they think sicne they are not DD fans. They are only Geet and GC fans. They love Geet also for GC only.

Madhu doesn't have to be like innocent 18 year old Geet. Madhu is more mature and Geet has always been childish though she has been strong and brave.

Also DD looks has been changed in this three years. But her beauty is still the same.

I don't find any charm in other actor too like I find in the previous show.

donno abt u ...but i found DD a lot young in the bridal look ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index