Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 84)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Where is Angel???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Yeah i saw..now..DD and Vd are super awesome happening couple..bittu is cute...i liked it...future family in one frame...LOL

Liked all the pics ...DD is looking way too good as Mrs RK...and with Bitu, she seems to be more attached ...this girl is too ravishing ...  the way Bittu is holding RK's arm in the family pic  it as if ..Chief teri Laila mujhe line maar rahe hai ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Where is Angel???

her hubby is back today //...so she must be busy    in bw ...Epic thapad thread pe comment kardena 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sasi10

5 tappads hatziee...ab kush?LOL

OMG 5 good...isska matlab 5 kiss + intrest...LOL...i am waiting..i am sure RK jithna kameena hai yeh bhi kar dega...LOL

LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Originally posted by Shahisthi

ohh dats bad shahi u miised the epi.. after so long it had less rona dhona :P
nly madhu cried and i dint mind dat...
fir rishbala scenes the and dey wer osumm..!!!

Ash- I wouldn't have minded if there is rhona dhona also. I only hate saas bahu shows. All others I love.

And DD has always been so good in crying scenes and she looks cute too.

Just my bad luck my cable has to have a problem tonight. Hoping it gets okay by tomo.

MB had becum a saas bahu drama !!! srsly it was being drgged... mahu scenes were required bt baki sbke faltu ke rone dhone scenes were fillers Ouch

Last two night's rhona dhona was needed to make it realistic for Madhu to accept Rk's proposal.
There was no saas and not kitchen politics so this has not become a saas bahu drama at all .

But I agree Paddy is too much. Me too loved the strong mother paddy and not the one they are showing now. But this time they are showing how Madhu is becoming strong.

She is fighting for her family and crying for them. These things happens in real too. Imagine if one of our parents are in hospital in a state where we don't know whether he or she will survive. What can we do?? We will cry right. But here MB is becoming strong when all these things happens to her. So show is going on the right track now.

ISADORACrazyGirl.21anji-mira

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

ohh dats bad shahi u miised the epi.. after so long it had less rona dhona :P
nly madhu cried and i dint mind dat...
fir rishbala scenes the and dey wer osumm..!!!

Ash- I wouldn't have minded if there is rhona dhona also. I only hate saas bahu shows. All others I love.

And DD has always been so good in crying scenes and she looks cute too.

Just my bad luck my cable has to have a problem tonight. Hoping it gets okay by tomo.

MB had becum a saas bahu drama !!! srsly it was being drgged... mahu scenes were required bt baki sbke faltu ke rone dhone scenes were fillers Ouch

Last two night's rhona dhona was needed to make it realistic for Madhu to accept Rk's proposal.
There was no saas and not kitchen politics so this has not become a saas bahu drama at all .

But I agree Paddy is too much. Me too loved the strong mother paddy and not the one they are showing now. But this time they are showing how Madhu is becoming strong.

She is fighting for her family and crying for them. These things happens in real too. Imagine if one of our parents are in hospital in a state where we don't know whether he or she will survive. What can we do?? We will cry right. But here MB is becoming strong when all these things happens to her. So show is going on the right track now.

i agree bt nt fullyy... i mean vo kitna slow chalte hain LOL (unke pairo ko dikhate hai na :P)
an considering the laast ara.. i noe hw it feels... my nani... i noe i went thru wen she was in the hospial... my eyes were all red !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Wardrobe blues on Madhubala sets

posted by Prerna Arora, last updated on August 08, 2012 at 10:10 pm
0 0

The Chaar Phere sequence created a lot of chaos on the sets of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. This is a major highpoint on the show and is expected to change the course of the story. 

But it wasn't easy to shoot this sequence. First the problems started with setup and once that got sorted the power went off. That caused a delay of around half hour leaving the actors to wait around. 

Then once the shooting resumed, Drashti went in to change in her dulhan costume and there arose major problem of the day. Apparently, the lehenga she wore was too long for her. She had to then try on heels of different inches to gain that leverage and it  was only when she wore platform heels was she able to walk out dressed. Phew! These small issues sometime turn out to be such major problems!

But finally, the scene was set and the dulhan, Madhu, stepped out and there began shooting the now famous Chaar Phere sequence. We know you can't wait to watch the episode and watch all the drama, til lthen read about your Superstar RK right here!

_Darling_ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ok guys logging off...my cab has come got a call from security...cya all tomorrow...i will go home and catch the precap atleast..

Good Night Sweet Dreams...Missed all of you today...Besties you rock...

Jenny special thanks to you..

Angel missing you...

Shahi and sasi i will finalize your nicknames by tomorrow EOD

Annie kabhi kabhi comment kar bhi lo yaar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index