Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 76)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nidz- Like U I also wonder whether these types of scenes will click with viewers.

But you never know look at Life OK. The show where husband abuses his wife, was the most popular show on that channel. Even having in a low reach channel that show has always managed to get good ratings. So you never know.

Sometimes negativity click and sometimes not. Last week it might be because of negativity or maybe because of less promotion. the rating was not increased. The only promo they airs was marriage promo and it was clear the marriage will happen on 9th August in the promo itself. So maybe people might think last week that is filler episodes.

I am also not happy they are showing so much negativity in RK's character without showing why he is like that. Hope they don't delay too much in showing why he is like that. Common viewwers need atleast something to understand why they the hero of the show is behaving like a villian.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA_Darling_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Nidz- Like U I also wonder whether these types of scenes will click with viewers.

But you never know look at Life OK. The show where husband abuses his wife, was the most popular show on that channel. Even having in a low reach channel that show has always managed to get good ratings. So you never know.

Sometimes negativity click and sometimes not. Last week it might be because of negativity or maybe because of less promotion. the rating was not increased. The only promo they airs was marriage promo and it was clear the marriage will happen on 9th August in the promo itself. So maybe people might think last week that is filler episodes.

I am also not happy they are showing so much negativity in RK's character without showing why he is like that. Hope they don't delay too much in showing why he is like that. Common viewwers need atleast something to understand why they the hero of the show is behaving like a villian.

@ Red ...Though the show is different, I do feel that too much of negativity around RK might not go down well with audiences, and perhaps his redemption would not even work for the show later. after seeing today's segment, i actually can't say much. better to watch the episode first. 

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Hatzzie ...its just me who feel like this or this thread is actually sleeping today ??? Shocked

When i am getting killed here obvious thread is sleeping today...Ouch

-brokensoul-_Darling_Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

@ Hatzzie ...its just me who feel like this or this thread is actually sleeping today ??? Shocked

Ouch  kya bolun tujhe ab main 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Kuch nahi i am damn frustrated here..chod..i am not coming online today after the show..donno when i will reach home today...Ouch

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Kuch nahi i am damn frustrated here..chod..i am not coming online today after the show..donno when i will reach home today...Ouch

Even I am not feeling coming online today ...donno ...mood is off today ...but have to come after the thapad tornado, Gosh ...Mini celebration to karne padenge Confused

Edited by Manonids - 08 August 2012 at 6:10am

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Shahi there were lot of reasons why TRP was marginally down..power grid failure...india at olympics are major reasons...RK's negativity i dont think its has too much of impact...promo was aired well enough..to pull back they need time..they have to stabilize first for this to happen they need one super duper track...hope it happens with this marriage track..

-brokensoul-_Darling_Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Even I am not feeling coming online today ...donno ...mood is off today ...but have to come after the thapad tornado, Gosh ...Mini celebration to karne padenge Confused

hmm have fun i will try but i am damn tired yaar..kya marwake kaam karwa rahe hai upar se help bhi nahi miltha...Ouch

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index