Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 73)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
DD is looking great in sari ... she is so made for saris ... I feel these days she has lost some weight ... Could be working around the clock

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Saw the segment ...somehow, could not connect with what was shownConfused ...hmmm  donno how general viewers are gonna see all this ...Sigh ...fingers crossed ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_ISADORA-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

DD is looking great in sari ... she is so made for saris ... I feel these days she has lost some weight ... Could be working around the clock

Bang on ...even I felt too ...she was looking way too thin ...i mean her whole body was looking so trimmed down apart from her face 

SahSah-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Saw the segment ...somehow, could not connect with what was shownConfused ...hmmm  donno how general viewers are gonna see all this ...Sigh ...fingers crossed ...

It was good..Na...did you watch it completely she comes there in that blue salwar...after that IF video..there she is forced to marry him...what could not you connect ?...

DD said that she has no intention of changing RK since she does not  love him for her its just a deal

VD said that from now on he is going to make her life living hell..

-brokensoul-_Darling_mysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

It was good..Na...did you watch it completely she comes there in that blue salwar...after that IF video..there she is forced to marry him...what could not you connect ?...

DD said that she has no intention of changing RK since she does not  love him for her its just a deal

Ya ...i saw that ...may be he will get married to her on his movie set  just after the deal ...Sigh ...Donno but unlike the promo, the real scene didnt click me the way it should have been ...Confused

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ISADORA

Ya ...i saw that ...may be he will get married to her on his movie set  just after the deal ...Sigh ...Donno but unlike the promo, the real scene didnt click me the way it should have been ...Confused

You all those newspapers and reporters ..no if they had shown that the world knows about that 4 phera it will easy for mallik family to support madhu is'nt it..they need to show that she as in love with RK so she married him and he has helped her out..no third person has to know about it ..this what they are trying to show

-brokensoul-_Darling_mysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@ Hatzzie ...Its not just about media ...but i am struggling to connect with the entire forced marriage scene ...however,I do feel that there are some chances of viewers not accepting such sequences too  ...i may be wrong .. ..lets wait for the actual episode to air ...

_sasi__Darling_ISADORA-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index