RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 - Page 73

Posted: 11 years ago
been on FB... there everybody was praising  the other actor for his 2 new projects...

they are showing some crap of purchasing of inner wearπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shahisthi

[

Do not spoil my thread with fans associations πŸ˜† πŸ˜† forum has already become a battlefield..someone is posting that this show itself is exaggerating patha nahi tho phir kuon dekhthe hai if its boring and they have time to say its boring damn...hypocrites

Forum ke toh tu baat he na kar ...VD fans Vs DD fans ...WW3 shuru ho chuke hai πŸ˜†...VD fans bhadak gaye hain kyunke is baar unhe ulta jwaab mila hai bure tarah se ...ab aise posts bnayenge to foolun ke haar toh nahe milenge na 
[/QUOTE]
undisclosed made a thread saying RK another Ballu. And some fans are not happy cos she compared both. So it is not only DD fans who react. But we get the nmae all the time as crybabies.[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  wahe toh ...woh karein to woh fun aur hum karein toh cry babies ...huh ...
Pics are lovely. Bittuji is also cute.

I'm sure they must have had a lot of fun when they shot those scenes.

Me too loved her bridal dress this time. Much better than the ones before. Now waiitng to see her new look after marriage.
Originally posted by anji64

been on FB... there everybody was praising  the other actor for his 2 new projects...

Stop right away ...Anjie ...mere samne uska naam na le πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by anji64

Not clear PM me.
What new porjects. And anyway where is that film he took so many leaves to complete. Is it shelved????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am saying she looks young in bridal look. Just saying she doens't have to look like innocent Geet. Tum bhi na.

Her look changed in threee years make her get  a new look for Madhu. It was easy for her to come out of Geet look.

Some fans always wants her to look, dress and behave like Geet all the time. So for that I am commenting.

what innocence fans are looking in MB ???? she is behaving like a dead body while taking pheras ...it's horrific to see such scenes ...ufff ...

Not clear PM me.
What new porjects. And anyway where is that film he took so many leaves to complete. Is it shelved????πŸ˜†

Ask Bally Aunty...ufff Hatzzie gonna kick me out now πŸ˜† we are going back in GEET days 

Pics are lovely. Bittuji is also cute.

I'm sure they must have had a lot of fun when they shot those scenes.

Me too loved her bridal dress this time. Much better than the ones before. Now waiitng to see her new look after marriage.

hey dd is the only actress who looks good even in simple wear,  even while crying,    without make up...

GOD gifted beauty... but more than that  she is so loving  ... mixes with every body... when comes on set  says hello to even spot boy... hey just read these all  during geet days haan... i don't know her personally
Originally posted by Manonids

Forum ke toh tu baat he na kar ...VD fans Vs DD fans ...WW3 shuru ho chuke hai πŸ˜†...VD fans bhadak gaye hain kyunke is baar unhe ulta jwaab mila hai bure tarah se ...ab aise posts bnayenge to foolun ke haar toh nahe milenge na 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒNo comments varna pata nahi kya boldungi..i was shocked to see heights of insensitivity in some ppl..
DD is beautiful as she is...since they know her age they started calling her as old..
And VD don't ask becharae ko fatty tummy yeh sabh suna pada..he has lost 13kgs for this role and he is fit and fine...

Just creating problems these people never change...

@ Jenny forced wedding se thu kya expect karegi...both are not interested in getting married he is doing it for revenge and she for her family..

You know what more than RK for now it will be her so called loved ones who is gonna hurt her more than anything else...the trust she has on them will break apart..
i for once will want my mom dad and my family to believe me in any situation if they know me well enough...this point will be highlighted..that is where RK comes into picture..to make it complete..

And no discussion of other shows please...i hate the other actor πŸ˜†