Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 70)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I hope poco makes the post about TRP ASAP because at least I will be fine a little bit because they are so positive. Otherwise, right now I am very upset! I am feeling bad for the Ph and dvd. They work so hard. And to be honest tell me me one show which show us reality. All the saas Bahu shows characters are so damn positive that they don't even exist in real life because we all are somehow gray personalies in real and now those fairy tell romance shows, again no reality and all are larger than life characters. But in our show, they always show us reality and why are you guys saying that ballu is larger than character? Haven't you guys heard of such men who are rich in village and kill there wife if she borns a daughter?? Well, I have heard of such news. The only one is left RK but even his character makes sense except when he was evil to Shamu. I don't get it. How come these viewers are not accepting such show which show us te reality in this world because no one is Tulsi or Mirr kind of ppl. We all are somehow selfish!!!

Edited by cutiee1992 - 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

as all the channels suffer... all shows trps are down  except  2-3...

i feel  it may be cause of olympics...India is  getting medals  may be viewers are interested in watching   it... my hubby also  not allowed me to watch anything except  dd sports  when ever he is  at home..

Olympics don't talk about that Anji ...i feel like eradicating those idiots except for some none is playing...especially the hockey team..the drama they did and now what they are doing is out of view...

You know we blame the govt..but the govt is doing something ...they never acknowledge...they have spect 16crores on each and every player and getting them coached separately..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miramysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Ab TRP pe Rona band karo aur Dance Karo 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by anji64

as all the channels suffer... all shows trps are down  except  2-3...

i feel  it may be cause of olympics...India is  getting medals  may be viewers are interested in watching   it... my hubby also  not allowed me to watch anything except  dd sports  when ever he is  at home..

Olympics don't talk about that Anji ...i feel like eradicating those idiots except for some none is playing...especially the hockey team..the drama they did and now what they are doing is out of view...

You know we blame the govt..but the govt is doing something ...they never acknowledge...they have spect 16crores on each and every player and getting them coached separately..

that is the sad story of India... so much corruption  .. in each field , be it sport,  or law... 

loyal people are very few in this country... thats why i want to go to some other country...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Ab TRP pe Rona band karo aur Dance Karo 

ha ha   much needed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Today going offline.SmileSmileSmile

Lot of work today but came cos you all might think I vanished cos of TRP falling.

Now my analysis is there on TRP. There is nothing to more to say about TRP.

Fans also cannot blame other fan groups for less TRP for last week.

Because last week we got RK/Madhu equally in episodes with all other casts including, Bittuji, Paddy, Shamshu, Trish, Roma, Mukund and his family too. So TRP was not less because of Rhona, Dhona or some other thing.

We got everything last week from family drama, rhona dhona, shocks, evil, violence, revenge plan etc.  EXCEPT for happy moments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Manonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Any news about TRP day wise break??
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
LOL hahah TOM-JERRY one of my fav all time show :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index