Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 69)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Here is a summary of what happened in the week

Mon - Started with MAdhu & SHmashu in waiting area at RK mansion and ended the episode with RK saying he loves Madhu at Press conference.

Tue - Started with RK saying he loves MAdhu and ended with PAdmini shattered and crying on the road and Madhu comforting her.

Wed - Started with MAdhu comforting Paddy and people receiving MMS and with MAdhu family begging Ayi and ended with Shamshu going to the set.

THurs - Shamshu fighting with RK men and ended with MAdhu and Trish at Police and police saying it has to be 24 hours later to file a complaint.

Fri - Started with Mukund fighting with his family and ended with MAdhu Mukund confrontation, him saying sorry and all.

So I feel this week it will be good cos, lot of people want Madhu/Mukund relationship to end and that ahs happened on Friday. So hopefully from here on it will pick.

@red...rehne dijiye shahi..eveyweek we hope the same but result will be opposite..so better not to expect varna sirf disappointment hi milegiUnhappy

Yup waise jaise thu Glodie baan rahi hai..hadh hai me and jeny both are dazzling now and you are still hanging in sr member...come on sasi pick up LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
as all the channels suffer... all shows trps are down  except  2-3...

i feel  it may be cause of olympics...India is  getting medals  may be viewers are interested in watching   it... my hubby also  not allowed me to watch anything except  dd sports  when ever he is  at home..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Here is a summary of what happened in the week

Mon - Started with MAdhu & SHmashu in waiting area at RK mansion and ended the episode with RK saying he loves Madhu at Press conference.

Tue - Started with RK saying he loves MAdhu and ended with PAdmini shattered and crying on the road and Madhu comforting her.

Wed - Started with MAdhu comforting Paddy and people receiving MMS and with MAdhu family begging Ayi and ended with Shamshu going to the set.

THurs - Shamshu fighting with RK men and ended with MAdhu and Trish at Police and police saying it has to be 24 hours later to file a complaint.

Fri - Started with Mukund fighting with his family and ended with MAdhu Mukund confrontation, him saying sorry and all.

So I feel this week it will be good cos, lot of people want Madhu/Mukund relationship to end and that ahs happened on Friday. So hopefully from here on it will pick.

Shahi now i want TRP day wise break...i believe that makhi and paddy track might have pulled it down..
bcoz its marginally down by .2

It might not be that. It might be because a girl was being so much humiliated and the hero being shown evil and negative, that he let his men beat the father of the heroine nearly to his death. Violence was there, humiliation there and it was extreme for a daily show. People  takes time to adjust to this kind of changes in a daily show.

Remember we do have difference of opinion and even some of us were also not happy with what they have shown. We ahve this question is Madhu gloing to fall for this man. So what a common viewers thinking will be?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_ISADORA-Sexy-mysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

as all the channels suffer... all shows trps are down  except  2-3...

i feel  it may be cause of olympics...India is  getting medals  may be viewers are interested in watching   it... my hubby also  not allowed me to watch anything except  dd sports  when ever he is  at home..

Olympics ...iske he kame the LOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Ok one more Alien LOL...RK's character is larger than life...every person has to be grey...that is universal law..showing too much good is wrong way of leading people to cliff of a fake identity which actually does not exists..

Ya Everyone has an evil and a negatiove side. No one is perfect. But people live in a fairy tale world. That is the problem. For TV viewers Saas against Bahu plotting is acceptable and not a negative thing. All other realistic things that is happening all around are negative if they show it in TV.

The only problem I find with the makers is they have delayed too much to bring in the main track and gave too much of Mukund nonsense. They could have avoided it, when it started affecting TRP's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Ok one more Alien LOL...RK's character is larger than life...every person has to be grey...that is universal law..showing too much good is wrong way of leading people to cliff of a fake identity which actually does not exists..

Ya Everyone has an evil and a negatiove side. No one is perfect. But people live in a fairy tale world. That is the problem. For TV viewers Saas against Bahu plotting is acceptable and not a negative thing. All other realistic things that is happening all around are negative if they show it in TV.

The only problem I find with the makers is they have delayed too much to bring in the main track and gave too much of Mukund nonsense. They could have avoided it, when it started affecting TRP's.

I second u ma'm with all due respect 

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
guys my hubby is coming back 2moro,, he has bought my elie saab dress,,
main tho party karne waali hoon!!
trps of most of the shows have gone down so chill guys!!
the viewers like to see good winning over evil,, when madhu tames RK everything will be back on track,, so chill n enjoy the show,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

It might not be that. It might be because a girl was being so much humiliated and the hero being shown evil and negative, that he let his men beat the father of the heroine nearly to his death. Violence was there, humiliation there and it was extreme for a daily show. People  takes time to adjust to this kind of changes in a daily show.

Remember we do have difference of opinion and even some of us were also not happy with what they have shown. We ahve this question is Madhu gloing to fall for this man. So what a common viewers thinking will be? 

true  shahi...Actually my family watches regional serial called 'mogalirekulu' at the same time slot and i have to literally fight with them to c mb and while cng mb ,My dad was like 'why the Hell thy r showing so much of violence & seriousness in a daily soap '..change it ConfusedLol

-brokensoul-_Darling_Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index